...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by youngc91

Good AIM app for the 9700?
nerd.gif
BeeJive 2.0 Release Candidate 1: http://www.beejive.com/otabeta5.0

beejive drains my battery quick and im having zoom problems with bolt other than that its good

Originally Posted by donpoppa

beejive drains my battery quick and im having zoom problems with bolt other than that its good
I believe that newest update fixes the battery problem... Not too sure though

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Heads up everyone (Sorry if this is late) BBM 5.0.0.52 leaked today (Although its not official), I just installed it on my 9550. It is my understanding that:

1. Picture Transfers are a lot faster, and you can Preview the images with ease.
2. Status Message Font is smaller
3. Minor Performance Tweaks (Whatever that means)

You can acquire OTA here (Although I don't know how long the link will last):
http://bit.ly/8YjhJ9

does it make you delete your contacts?

There's also an OS leak for 9700.
Haven't dl'd it, but its prob just a few minor adjusments.

What's the benefit of the Bolt browser? I dl'd last night &
Deleted it. Opera's been acting up, and I'm using the default
Browser now.

does it make you delete your contacts?

I updated via an OTA link (Valid at the time) and no I did not lose any of my contacts, everything transitioned over pretty smoothly, although I wouldrecommend rebooting or performing a battery pull on your device after installation, it asks you to do so anyway.

So it Opera not good for the Tour or are most bugs worked out?

Peep the Sig for all my Fellow Crack Berry users.

anyone having trouble getting on niketalk through opera mini? i keep getting the "could not locate remote server" error

I played with the 9700 at the ATT store and wow that thing is tiny! I had the old BOLD and went to a 3GS and the difference in very noticeable. Looks like acool phone but def too small for my liking.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by Kingtre

anybody having issues with the 9700

i get a text - unlock and see the preview in bold but i cant open it

i click but nothing happens...can access any other message...exit out and make a call but that new text wont open - has happened like 3-4 times already...battery pull everytime

?
nerd.gif
Yeah that same issue happened to me earlier. First time but I hope it doesn't happen too often.
happend 2 times with me, kinda wierd
nerd.gif

also my mute button wouldnt work, did a battery pull, it was fine
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif
yea its happening eery couple days now- hopefully theres a fix soon- annoying
Happened to me a couple of times today. The only way I could open the text without restarting the phone was opening a new SMS text to the sameperson.

I STILL haven't gotten a response from a certain NT'r about the 9700 soo does anyone have a hook up or is that wal mart deal the best bet?

Back
Top Bottom