...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I have a t-mobile 8900 for sale $200, I had it for a month then got the 9700. If you live in the Long Island/ 5 boro's area DM me.

Any help with trying to install Opera mini on a 9700?

I went to the website on the default browser and it tells me to download, but there's no download link.

^ in my opinion you should try Bolt instead, they haven't updated the opera mini for the 9700 yet, but if you want to still download it you should be ableto find it through your phones browser I know I got it that way.

Yeah that opening text thing is a pain in the A.

i thought it was just me... when i got alot of texts coming ill go to open it and it wont let me so i have to go to compose text and it will let me go to theunopened text

what upgrades have been made to the latest bbm??
nerd.gif

Looking to cop the BB Tour for Sprint. Any quick pro's and con's from experience? And I've been looking for confirmation on the Tour 2. I know itsuppose to release next year, but don't know what period.

I'm a Pre user and ready to try something different.

Also, if anybody is selling
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

Yeah that opening text thing is a pain in the A.

i thought it was just me... when i got alot of texts coming ill go to open it and it wont let me so i have to go to compose text and it will let me go to the unopened text

Yeah whats good with this????
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Damn. After using the storm for the better part of a year I couldn't even function with the tour. My buddy has it and I was messing with it earlier and I felt out of sync when using it.
laugh.gif
I wanted to get that tour 2 but after this 5.0 release for the Storm it's been an amazing phone.
pimp.gif
I don't know if I even wanna get rid of it now.

Anybody had similar experiences?

After the 5.0 OS I felt the same...my phone is bananas now...everything I do revolves around my Storm...plus with the Storm you get double the screen size Iheart my Storm...

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Looking to cop the BB Tour for Sprint. Any quick pro's and con's from experience? And I've been looking for confirmation on the Tour 2. I know it suppose to release next year, but don't know what period.

I'm a Pre user and ready to try something different.

Also, if anybody is selling
nerd.gif
RIM has forgotten about it's Tour owners with all these official 5.0 os updates... it's sad
smh.gif

Got in with a Verizon indirect agent and got my first BB about 3 weeks ago. Came from a Sprint Touch Pro and now im addicted to this Storm plus is nice nothaving a phone bill anymore
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Damn. After using the storm for the better part of a year I couldn't even function with the tour. My buddy has it and I was messing with it earlier and I felt out of sync when using it.
laugh.gif
I wanted to get that tour 2 but after this 5.0 release for the Storm it's been an amazing phone.
pimp.gif
I don't know if I even wanna get rid of it now.

Anybody had similar experiences?

After the 5.0 OS I felt the same...my phone is bananas now...everything I do revolves around my Storm...plus with the Storm you get double the screen size I heart my Storm...

Yep.

Such a good damn phone now. A lot of people were very turned off with early performance. Rightfully so. But now, it's tough to beat.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Yes indeed. that 'opening SMS lock up delay' is a pain in the a*& for real.

I only really deal with it when I get twitter notifications. It takes like 15-20 seconds to open up the text.

I neveer had this sms delay yall talkin about, but
occasional freezes & resets when Im doin A LOT
on the phone.

New set up.
33eo6s5.jpg

Hey you guys can help me here i think...

I gotta cop a new phone for SPRINT and id be interested in a BB if i could just buy one and roll with the current plan that i have now.

Its not a BB data plan or anything but its just part of my family plan with x minutes and unlimited data on my line... Can I buy a BB off craigslist andactivate it to my current contract with no problems?

Any help is appreciated
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Hey you guys can help me here i think...

I gotta cop a new phone for SPRINT and id be interested in a BB if i could just buy one and roll with the current plan that i have now.

Its not a BB data plan or anything but its just part of my family plan with x minutes and unlimited data on my line... Can I buy a BB off craigslist and activate it to my current contract with no problems?

Any help is appreciated
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Once you buy a phone from CL or eBay and activate it on Sprint, it will add the data plan. I would suggest to get it as Sprint charges per K/B if you are onthe internet, BBM, or emails. which would make your parents hate you

Back
Top Bottom