...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Since I updated to 5.0 on my Tour, sometimes when I get a new message from someone, I can't click to open the thread of messages for just that one person. This has already happened several times and the only way I've been able to open the message is after resetting my phone.

Anyone else experience this?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Anybody download the 5.0 Leak for the Tour? And will the official 5.0 ever come to the tour?

I did today and it's so much better
eek.gif
The phone is noticeable quicker, like super fast.
definitely download it man 
pimp.gif

everything carried over perfectly and it took like 35minutes only
Is it the official update ? i downloaded the other version.. im havin problems with it. Screen goes blank every so often.

No, its a leak but its just perfect for me
pimp.gif

pm me if you want the link, I got it from crackberry yesterday, you dont have to do anything except D/L it and open and hit next like 4 times and it backs everything and updates it. 

Is there a free app for the temp of you BB and all that other good stuff? my BB is not as entertaining as it once was. Keep me from copping an iphone plzzz

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Since I updated to 5.0 on my Tour, sometimes when I get a new message from someone, I can't click to open the thread of messages for just that one person. This has already happened several times and the only way I've been able to open the message is after resetting my phone.

its been  a problem for us bold users as well...doesnt happen ALL THE TIME but it still gets annoying...

instead of having to restart it, just click menu and click on compose sms and search their name, it should then open up

Originally Posted by wanksta23

its been  a problem for us bold users as well...doesnt happen ALL THE TIME but it still gets annoying...

instead of having to restart it, just click menu and click on compose sms and search their name, it should then open up
Mine does something like that to, I'll get a text from someone and i'll go to open it and when I click on the message it wont open right away.
It takes like 10 seconds for the message to open up
mad.gif
and then it does the same thing when I go to send a message back
mad.gif
mad.gif

URGHGHGHGH  can someone help me out with the problems I'm enduring with my Blackberry Curve 8900?

All of the following these have happened over the past three months-

-Can't send pictures (When I try to send it says "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save to a Draft.")
-Can't take videos (When I press the record button it says "Failed to start recording")
-Can't take pictures or any other files off of phone (When insert connect to USB, says "A media card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer)

I need those things for a class that I'm taking right now. It's a high quality camera, which is why I was depending on it but this is some %+$%#*@%.

Anyone know what's wrong? Thanks in advance!
pimp.gif
mad.gif

I don't have the 5.0 OS, but it happens to my friend's bold.  but yeah, it seems like a pretty common problem with the 5.0 OS, probably why verizon hasn't released it yet...

Originally Posted by JPZx

URGHGHGHGH  can someone help me out with the problems I'm enduring with my Blackberry Curve 8900?

All of the following these have happened over the past three months-

-Can't send pictures (When I try to send it says "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save to a Draft.")
-Can't take videos (When I press the record button it says "Failed to start recording")
-Can't take pictures or any other files off of phone (When insert connect to USB, says "A media card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer)

I need those things for a class that I'm taking right now. It's a high quality camera, which is why I was depending on it but this is some $@#*@#$$.

Anyone know what's wrong? Thanks in advance!
pimp.gif
mad.gif

you have to fix your card. either reformat it or try to use a disk utility and fix it.

SkeeM !@* wrote:
damn, my BB Bold's been eatin up my battery lately
--I've had my Bold for 2 weeks now and the battery has been awesome.
--Nice change of pace from the iPhone which was at 20% after a mere 2 hours of use.

I just got this sprint 8830 world phone from a friend for free . Is it unlockable for other carriers? It has a sim slot in it too. Any info???
nerd.gif

2cnwq9x.jpg

SEEMS LIKE VZW PUSHED OUT A NEW APP ON STORM 9530's

THE NEW APP IS CALLED SOCIAL BEAT AND WHEN U DLOAD IT IT HAS ALL FB TWITTER MYSPACE AND GOOGLE TALK ACCESS...I GUESS ITS YOUR 1 STOP SOCIAL SITE APP

TOO BAD I HAVE NEITHER OF THAT CRAP..

*EDIT*
SCREEN SHOTS

WHEN YOU GET AN UPDATE IT WILL MOST LIKELY LOOK LIKE THIS..

YOUR LOG IN SCREENS

SkeeM *+% wrote:
damn, my BB Bold's been eatin up my battery lately

the first few days of owning the 9700 i felt the battery life was mediocre. but after a few full charges and a week later, the battery life has been AMAZING. 2-3 days before i need a charge and i talk on the phone 24/7.

I'm planning to scoop the 8900 tmrw, and I wanna know if its already updated to the OS 5 or do I have to do that myself?
Also, if any one could recommend some themes or apps that would be dope.

Back
Top Bottom