OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Originally Posted by dland24

Not that I am anti Boston.....but it would just be awesome to see the Celtics run the Heat out of the gym on Tuesday, and then lose to the Cavs on Wednesday. That would just be funny to me.
well it happened 
pimp.gif

Welp, good win over Amare and the Knicks tonight. Ray Ray not looking good the last couple games but Rondo... 24 ASSISTS! with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Keep it up and he'll be in MVP talks this year.

Welp, good win over Amare and the Knicks tonight. Ray Ray not looking good the last couple games but Rondo... 24 ASSISTS! with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Keep it up and he'll be in MVP talks this year.

I went to the game last night and I didn't even know Rondo had 24 assists! 
eek.gif

Seriously, all I remembered was rebound, give the ball to Rondo, pass, bucket. It was just a blur.

Overall, good game and Baby was wetting everything. 

I went to the game last night and I didn't even know Rondo had 24 assists! 
eek.gif

Seriously, all I remembered was rebound, give the ball to Rondo, pass, bucket. It was just a blur.

Overall, good game and Baby was wetting everything. 

i noticed shaqs been rockin wit the phoenix colorway of his shoes.

i guess the company aint made a run for him in like two years
laugh.gif

that colorway was two teams ago

i noticed shaqs been rockin wit the phoenix colorway of his shoes.

i guess the company aint made a run for him in like two years
laugh.gif

that colorway was two teams ago

So it turns out Shaq actually is Muslim.

I had early suspicions when I heard his name, Shaquille, as it is usually considered a Muslim name.  Then I learned that his mother gave him a Muslim name in honor of the Muslims in Newark NJ at the time, who were doing a lot of work for the community. I read his biography at a young age, so I know he wasn't raised Muslim. Must've converted at some point.

That makes 3 Muslim centers who are arguably the top 3 ever in Kareem, Shaq, and Hakeem.

So it turns out Shaq actually is Muslim.

I had early suspicions when I heard his name, Shaquille, as it is usually considered a Muslim name.  Then I learned that his mother gave him a Muslim name in honor of the Muslims in Newark NJ at the time, who were doing a lot of work for the community. I read his biography at a young age, so I know he wasn't raised Muslim. Must've converted at some point.

That makes 3 Muslim centers who are arguably the top 3 ever in Kareem, Shaq, and Hakeem.

Back
Top Bottom