OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

laugh.gif
Corn I was kidding.

Great win tonight. Feels good to knock those bums down twice already this season.

laugh.gif
Corn I was kidding.

Great win tonight. Feels good to knock those bums down twice already this season.

Considering how many teams Billups played for before coming into his own, there's a pretty good chance he was going to get traded anyway.

Considering how many teams Billups played for before coming into his own, there's a pretty good chance he was going to get traded anyway.

celitics leading at half. kg's misse jumpers near the end of the 2nd quarter could have padded the lead
frown.gif

celitics leading at half. kg's misse jumpers near the end of the 2nd quarter could have padded the lead
frown.gif

im watchin the celtics and the grizz on nba league pass and the grizzlies announcers have surpassed the spurs and celtics announcers as the lamest ive heard.

stans
laugh.gif

im watchin the celtics and the grizz on nba league pass and the grizzlies announcers have surpassed the spurs and celtics announcers as the lamest ive heard.

stans
laugh.gif

Love this team

Those bench guys grew so much in the finals....nate seems to get it and baby is a beast

Love this team

Those bench guys grew so much in the finals....nate seems to get it and baby is a beast

havent really followed the celtics too much, but is it me or kg leg looks a lot better. not moving as slow as he did last year. rondo might avg 15 ast this year...

havent really followed the celtics too much, but is it me or kg leg looks a lot better. not moving as slow as he did last year. rondo might avg 15 ast this year...

Wow, Rondo with another 15+ assist night, that dude is taking off. Averaging 15.2 for the season. Home against Washington for the next game, off until Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom