Official Boston Celtics @ Atlanta Hawks Game 4 thread

lets get it going. game 4. you guys tuning in?

i77u54.jpg

Four Hawks players had six or more assists in Atlanta's 102-93 home win over Boston (Mike Bibby 8, AlHorford, Joe Johnson and Josh Smith 6 each).
The last team to have four players with at least six assists in a non-overtime playoff game was the Rockets on April 29, 1994 against the Trail Blazers

2lnct55.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can they make it a 2-2 series???

I think the Celtics are going to play much better than they did in Game 3. I think the C's will pull it out

You already know...
pimp.gif

Leaving in about 15 minutes to get down there and start drinking early.
laugh.gif

The talk during tonight's game should be tremendous.

"We still here."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

You already know...
pimp.gif

Leaving in about 15 minutes to get down there and start drinking early.
laugh.gif

The talk during tonight's game should be tremendous.

"We still here."
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

yea, definitely.
take some pics if you can dlo.
hawks focusing on not being cocky about their win.
hopefully they come out and play with the same intensity!

DLo- "7 seconds." you should know what that means!

Al's swagger is phenomenal.
pimp.gif

Man...I hope these dudes come out cocky. Play with that same swagger, show these dudes no respect. Bust somebody's nose in the first two minutes...

I'm out. I might check in on the BB before tip.

For everyone that was saying Paul will get 40+....I'll put that number at 35+...

For..a nice monetary wager...
nerd.gif

hawks go hawks. make this a really good series please. i doubt hawks can win but atleast they can pound all the energy out of boston.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I'll bet you 10 stacks.
laugh.gif

Well played.
laugh.gif

I really hope the Hawks can pull out the W but it's gonna be very tough. Hopefully Bibby plays at least to his game 3 performance.

Should be a live crowd. Usually don't see this many people down here 90 minutes early, especially on a weekday.

On CSS Bob Neal just said Paul Pierce was fined $25,000 for what the NBA deemed a gang sign.
Anybpdy see this
nerd.gif

Suu-oops!?!
roll.gif

I can't wait, somebody like Marvin or Chilldress is gonna have to step it up tonight for us. If Josh Smith plays like he did Saturday, the League is gonnahave a problem on their hands.

Go Hawks !
c4726de3c2205c3831b8f49af323004aefdec7f6.gif
(emoticon provided by you bigdummy)

[table][tr][td]Johnson: Celtics Quit In Game Three[/td] [/tr][tr][td]April 28, 2008 - 6:22 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Johnson_Joe_atl.jpg
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution -
Hawks guard/forward Joe Johnson said on Monday that he thinks the Celtics quit in the fourth quarter of Game Three, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

"I think in the fourth quarter they really couldn't make a run on us. They'd come down and we'd get a stop and then get a score. We kept making big shot after big shot, and I thought they just finally gave up a little bit," Johnson said. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]http://
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Also, just read that Pierce caught a 25K fine for his gesture.
laugh.gif

Get 'em, Stern...

^ yea, keep forgetting its monday.
i would skip class/work for this.

good thing i have the day off from work tonight.

edit: stern finally doing something good.

pay up pierce.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

I'm really surprised how ATL played last game, if the Sixers can give Detroit a run for their money... Hawks can give it to the Celts.

would be good if the hawks can pull one more W, celtics pretty much have this series though

Celtics will come out with fire and get a 10-15 point lead. Hawks will crawl back into it, but end up losing.

Pierce with 31.

Back
Top Bottom