\\//OFFICIAL//\\ Boston Red Sox vs. Aneheim Angels ALDS Thread; (Lock it up, 2009 We Off That)

Sox are looking to own the Angels in the playoffs one more time.

The quest for our 3rd title in 5 years starts tonight.

Happy SKA?

man i know why ska wanted team bosox to start this up
smh.gif

laugh.gif
it's all good

Thursday, October 8 Angel Stadium of Anaheim | 9:37 PM ET
Jon Lester, LHP (0-0, -.--) @ John Lackey, RHP (0-0, -.--)

Friday, October 9 Angel Stadium of Anaheim | 9:37 PM ET
Josh Beckett, RHP (0-0, -.--) @ Jered Weaver, RHP (0-0, -.--)

Sunday, October 11 Fenway Park | TBD
Scott Kazmir, LHP (0-0, -.--) @ Clay Buchholz, RHP (0-0, -.--)

i hate the Red Sox.. hate them worse than the Celtics
mad.gif

Anyway, what time's this game starting? I'm all the way in the other side of the world so i don't know if i should stay up late.. or sleep now andwake up early in the morning to catch it
laugh.gif

oh yeah...i'll reiterate: red sox @ angels tonight, ducks @ bruins tonight...the city of anaheim will bleed tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

man i know why ska wanted team bosox to start this up
smh.gif
i was tempted to start this because i couldn't find the official post
laugh.gif
good thing i kept refreshing the page and i see someone from red sox nation starting it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i hate the Red Sox.. hate them worse than the Celtics
mad.gif

Anyway, what time's this game starting? I'm all the way in the other side of the world so i don't know if i should stay up late.. or sleep now and wake up early in the morning to catch it
laugh.gif
The game is at 9:30 EST

And bring the hate, we love it.

i'm a laker fan... i know how it is to be hated
laugh.gif

Don't take it personal.... you know my hate is because your team always kicks my team's @+!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The Red Sox would be swept in the ALCS, face it Red Sox fans, you guys are once again NY's *%$%$. The Angels are the only team that can stop the Yankees,so I am pulling for them.

No problems. I dont like the Celtics either but thats a whole different discussion. And SKA you better be in here tonight. I dont wanna see you duckin thethread after you made us make one. You better be in here with your stuffed animal on deck.

crybaby-786787.jpg

Gonna be a lot of this tonight in Aneheim......

sciosia2-781358.jpg

sciosia4-757467.jpg

girlsad4-766323.jpg

girlsad3-747029.jpg

And a Mike Scosia "DAT *!%" to round things out.

sciosia3-794575.jpg

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The Red Sox would be swept in the ALCS, face it Red Sox fans, you guys are once again NY's *%$%$. The Angels are the only team that can stop the Yankees, so I am pulling for them.
2d2jdhv.jpg

Fall back. Worry about your squad right now. We not scared of the Yankees.

I gotta be somewhat confident. I honestly want to face you guys. Wouldnt want to win the World Series any other way. Having to go through you just makes itthat much sweeter. But Thats light years away right now. We gotta get through the Angels first. And you guys gotta get through the Twins. granted yours is alittle easier.

The Red Sox would be swept in the ALCS, face it Red Sox fans, you guys are once again NY's *%$%$. The Angels are the only team that can stop the Yankees, so I am pulling for them.

You would know about sweeps:

26336a724455dc440989ef024402e473b48925c3.pjpg

cc0268c484de7007e2248eeefdc35c7fbba35d82.pjpg

c5216244d505e045e5baceca2584a649bd1f3595.pjpg

swept? i dunno bout all that...besides, yankees have had success against the halos this year. they SPLIT the season series

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

With the doucherey coming from certain Red Sox fans I will have no problem pulling for the Yankees in the ALCS if they aren't playing the Angels. Now I seewhy people hate Boston fans
laugh.gif

With the doucherey coming from certain Red Sox fans I will have no problem pulling for the Yankees in the ALCS if they aren't playing the Angels. Now I see why people hate Boston fans
laugh.gif

Now I have two people to blame when the Sox beat us.

With the doucherey coming from certain Red Sox fans I will have no problem pulling for the Yankees in the ALCS if they aren't playing the Angels. Now I see why people hate Boston fans
laugh.gif

What??? I thought you were a part-time Boston supporter. Is that only because of your hate for the Lakers?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

26336a724455dc440989ef024402e473b48925c3.pjpg

cc0268c484de7007e2248eeefdc35c7fbba35d82.pjpg

c5216244d505e045e5baceca2584a649bd1f3595.pjpg
boom%20roasted.gif

And we just having fun. Your the douche who came in to say that we are going to get swept, while your team is still playing in the playoffs and down 0-1.Sounds like STL has its own douche bag fans they need to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom