***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"Now I'm 'bout pull my ************* whips out, I'm 'bout to show y'all what my crib looks like, and I'm 'bout to roll with my ___s and smack ___s up that..."

:rofl:

"Now I'm 'bout pull my ************* whips out, I'm 'bout to show y'all what my crib looks like, and I'm 'bout to roll with my ___s and smack ___s up that..."

roll.gif
Still hillarious.. He was like.. I dont give a PHYUCK!!! and Cthagod was like "Tell em Pac" and when he said "You aint Omarion".. its alot of qoutes in that call that generate laughter

Interview with faith shoulda been WAAAAY longer
Shoulda talked about relationship with puff
Why she aint signed to him no more
And plenty of other stuff
Faith can sing her *** off
So many missed opportunities with her :smh:

Interview with faith shoulda been WAAAAY longer
Shoulda talked about relationship with puff
Why she aint signed to him no more
And plenty of other stuff
Faith can sing her *** off
So many missed opportunities with her
mean.gif
oh yeah..

goes to youtube and watches.. and hopefully cthagods there..i would hate to not have cthagod ask some crazy questions that envy and yee are afraid to ask.

damn TBC has a sn on here

Where have you been young god? :lol:

They've (well, someone who uploads their videos on a different channel) been here for a while now.

just found the thread today :lol: (only a yr & a month late :rofl:)

tbc is on my sub list in yt already too :lol:
Yeah u mad late
All their posts I believe are videos in this thread :lol:
And this thread always in the first page how u just now seeing it :lol:

*Spoiler Alert*

No CthaGod!!!!!!! I think TBC is giving these "superstars" too much control. They let the big people get on their without CthaGod which we want him to get on there.. 

*looks for the kanye west interview*

damn TBC has a sn on here

Where have you been young god? :lol:

They've (well, someone who uploads their videos on a different channel) been here for a while now.

just found the thread today :lol: (only a yr & a month late :rofl:)

tbc is on my sub list in yt already too :lol:
Yeah u mad late
All their posts I believe are videos in this thread :lol:
And this thread always in the first page how u just now seeing it :lol:
cuz this is da music forum B

Asinine Statement of the Month:  "Robert Kelly wasn't convicted of the case. So I don't think he did it."--DipsetGeneral
Wait..... What is this??????? This cant be a real post....

"Are we live? Good so I cant curse" Proceeds to curse.

"He said dont touch me, and I TOUCHED THAT N_____"

Wait..... What is this??????? This cant be a real post....

"Are we live? Good so I cant curse" Proceeds to curse.

"He said dont touch me, and I TOUCHED THAT N_____"
I cant stand these PUNK **##()$TS and no disrespect.. you can love whoever you love..lol

"N_____ saying Ray J got beat up?  I SOCKED THAT N_ IN THE FACE MY N__!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brings me to tears every time.
I "touched" him gets me a good laugh too..lol you know you a g when if you "touch" someone you going hard (pause) about it..lol

:lol: @ trying to get CTG involved

"Imma ship my **** out there...immma throw my keys to CTG u can have the ghost..Imma hop in the Cadillac truck and we gonna back to back it...and wherever we see fab and his crew, we gonna smack them ***** *** ******" :rofl:

laugh.gif
@ trying to get CTG involved

"Imma ship my **** out there...immma throw my keys to CTG u can have the ghost..Imma hop in the Cadillac truck and we gonna back to back it...and wherever we see fab and his crew, we gonna smack them ***** *** ******"
roll.gif
CTG was like.. Nah i dont want no part in that..lol then you gotta love after the call Envy let em know that Fab had a newer Whip instead of the one that Ray J was talkin bout..

i love how someone casually mentioned the interview and everyone started quoting their favorite parts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom