***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

he dropped 10 tapes & aint have a SINGLE single that was playable.... cut it out... fams complete trash

Lol just say you ain't hear em fam, he got bangers on bangers, dudes wouldn't be going so hard if he was dropping quality tracks. Yeah he dropping music still, but it's bigger than dropping songs when you locked up and can't promote and drop fresh visuals look at Meek who is arguably the hottest street rapper, tracks have leaked since he been in but nothing came of them...why is that? You can't maneuver much while you locked up. That's why I **** with Gucci cause he still getting music out there for his core fans.

nah if its hot it will catch period...

130 songs & zero made its way on the crap factory call live radio...

like seriously no ana no bs i didnt know he had TEN mixtapes in 2014 no clue till an hr ago

Gucci :pimp: ...1017 NT :pimp: idc idc ..... No Gucci slander, On the low he been eating off all these artists that some of yall claim he aint have a hand in putting on...Gucci still getting a piece of Thug's bread while he sitting in jail

****** talking about Albums but last time I checked, NOBODY went platinum this yr and The Informant and Jezzy both dropped in 2014...Dudes was stressing to get release dates for nothing. Fact of the matter is, mixtapes count just as much if not more than albums these days. Wop dropped like 10 tapes this year from behind the wall, you a fool if you think his name not still ringing out here. If he doing that from inside and his new artist popping off like he is, then you know he would be doing **** that's more noteworthy than what these guys been doing out here walking the streets.
This is the **** i'm talkin bout noteworthy in what? what was the last big song that gucci had.... I'm not even talkin amount of spins/ records sold. I'm talkin bout on da radio, in the club, in the strip club, **** that everyone is talking or buzzing about? It ain't there.... Ya'll ****** actin like cats checkin thugga/ Migos/ Quan because they tryna here Gucci.

Not to mention this ***** is dropping full fledge ENTIRE mixtapes with these new ****** tryna keep himself afloat but when he does collabos he's breaking an artist.... When T.I/ Jeezy do it there trying to establish a buzz. But in the past year both Jeezy (My *****) T.I (All about the money) have tracks featuring some of the hottest ****** in the A and thopse ***** have naturally blew the **** up in the streets/clubs first then got big. Meanwhile Gucci does full mixtapes with the same ****** and the **** don't ring anywhere outside of some obscure traphouse in zone 6 somewhere.
Again tho you're comparing radio ready singles with a machine backing them to Gucci's straight to itunes no promo mixtape/albums 
laugh.gif

It's literally not comparable bruh, these songs had videos and radio spins and to keep it 100 My ***** really blew up like that off Vine

Fact of the matter is a lot of the times he's the first person to really **** with some of these ****** like that it's not really deniable. I don't wanna **** on T.I. or Jeezy cause I **** with them too but damn bruh you acting like it's just ****** on the internet talking nonsense when various people in the industry have said the exact same thing
 He’s like my big brother. Me and Gucci have a relationship that is behind this fake sh*t. Most people do not know that when I first came to Atlanta, Gucci embraced me and we did song after song, after song. At that time, my buzz was no where near where it is now and he just rode it out with me. I’m very grateful to Gucci.
Metro Boomin:
It seems like Gucci's been a really important mentor figure.

Definitely. Man, there’d be times when I’d come see Gucci everyday. Gucci’s definitely a mentor figure, he’s the big homie to everybody. In Atlanta, he’ll get anyone to shine, if he sees your potential. Gucci's the kinda ***** where I could bring my homeboy through, like, “Yo this *****’s dope,” and if he thinks they’re hard, he’ll give them a deal.Gucci really would try to make other ****** bosses. A lot of artists in Atlanta, they’re not on that. But Gucci definitely has one of the best ears in the industry.
I could find more but it would be pointless

I Agree that album sales in 2014 aren't exactly a measure of being hot or not, but dudes just said T.I & Jeezy both had albums that ain't go Platinum and then in the very next sentence goes on to say that if Gucci was out he would be having more success then them both. This ain't even about Jeezy or t.I anymore it's just about people's thought process now lol. how do you even wrap your mind around a statement like that.

I Live in NYC... this isn't the 90's anymore they play whatever the hottest songs in the streets/internet are. It's one of the biggest party towns if not the biggest party town in the entire world. Several clubs, several BBQ's, Several hood spots, Several strip clubs... a million people driving at all times.... but somehow i ain't hear a Gucci song move a crowd in any of these venues in the past 3-4 years and i'm suppose to take someone else's word that he's on fire in these streets based the amount of mixtapes he sells (which i don't even know how one concludes this # but whatever)

the excuse is gonna be but your in NYC... ya'll are bias blah blah blah.... that would work if the streets ain't go crazy at the sound of fight night, If ****** wasn't heavily discussing the rich gang Mixtape, If I wasn't still hearing future played on mix shows and in clubs.... but that's not the case.

You're basically claiming you're a follower like 80% of nyc/this country, yall hop on whatever is hot at the moment,

Yall claim so & so rapper isnt hot in the streets because yall try so hard to fit in with whatever is the wave on social media that yall dont think for yall selves anymore

Gucci got loyal fans, yall dudes d ride whatever rapper is trending on twitter then claim it as "hot in the streets"

**** is disgusting

​
There are more tweets about Gucci Mane than there are the brand. While this man is incarcerated eating an imitation meat bologna sandwich and a cup of Kool Aid with hair in it.​
 ​
Look at the diversity of who's tweeting too, those teenage girls aren't just from some "traphouse in Zone 6" like ty said​
 ​
Aux Cords mean more than record sales and radio play in 2014.​
 ​
Everyone has Spinrilla or LiveMixtapes or Datpiff on their phone.​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
I'm confused what this argument is even over are dudes talking about Gucci's talent of his influence

I see random shots at NY (as usual) but what is actually being debated?

Lol just say you ain't hear em fam, he got bangers on bangers, dudes wouldn't be going so hard if he was dropping quality tracks. Yeah he dropping music still, but it's bigger than dropping songs when you locked up and can't promote and drop fresh visuals look at Meek who is arguably the hottest street rapper, tracks have leaked since he been in but nothing came of them...why is that? You can't maneuver much while you locked up. That's why I **** with Gucci cause he still getting music out there for his core fans.

Hes not smart enough to acknowledge that

He thinks gucci is a new artist with a hot track that can just get on the radio because nobody heard of him before :smh:

I'm confused what this argument is even over are dudes talking about Gucci's talent of his influence

I see random shots at NY (as usual) but what is actually being debated?
Dudes trying to act like Gucci isn't relevant because he's not on the radio or going platinum. Also they tryna act like he didn't have a hand in a lot of the ****** winning right now.

The NY thing came up because Ty said that we used to say the same **** they saying about Gucci, for NY rappers, which leads me to ask who from NYC is popping outside of the name I listed above?

Hes not smart enough to acknowledge that
View media item 1207751
the audacity of YOU to say that about ANYONE ... chill duke

& to make sure its clear i never said gucci wasnt relevant i said the ****** music is wack... just clearing dat up

that mackonin clown is "relevant" but his music is still uber ******

Dudes trying to act like Gucci isn't relevant because he's not on the radio or going platinum. Also they tryna act like he didn't have a hand in a lot of the ****** winning right now.​

The NY thing came up because Ty said that we used to say the same **** they saying about Gucci, for NY rappers, which leads me to ask who from NYC is popping outside of the name I listed above?​

I hate the word relevant when it relates to music

Gucci's influence is undeniable

most these young cats are just gucci and waka clones with a different twist

and as long as NY has Cam and Action Bronson I'm ok

Relevancy is all subjective

But to say gucci music is trash is disrespectful

im a disrespectful kinda %^&*( *ye shrug*

hes extremly hit or miss with me last thing he dropped that got spins from me was Plain Jane(pulling this up on yt as i type)

Last edited:

Dudes trying to act like Gucci isn't relevant because he's not on the radio or going platinum. Also they tryna act like he didn't have a hand in a lot of the ****** winning right now.​
The NY thing came up because Ty said that we used to say the same **** they saying about Gucci, for NY rappers, which leads me to ask who from NYC is popping outside of the name I listed above?​
I hate the word relevant when it relates to music

Gucci's influence is undeniable

most these young cats are just gucci and waka clones with a different twist

and as long as NY has Cam and Action Bronson I'm ok
I agree Cam and Bronson are doing their thing

Bronson needs to put that cooking show on tv

BTW has he ever been on the Breakfast Club

Who were people saying from NYC was washed up?​

Outside of Hov/Fab/Wu (they not really "hot" but they got their fanbase) most everyone from NYC IS washed up lol.​

You just gave me a list that has young scooter & Peewee longway listed as "Hot" but somehow Jay-Z & Fab ain't hot :stoneface: ,

There are more tweets about Gucci Mane than there are the brand. While this man is incarcerated eating an imitation meat bologna sandwich and a cup of Kool Aid with hair in it.​

Look at the diversity of who's tweeting too, those teenage girls aren't just from some "traphouse in Zone 6" like ty said​

This man just used TWITTER MENTIONS as a source to say that Gucci is hot out here.... that's like me pointing to Cam's U mad meme's and saying he's still as hot as he was when Oh Bot dropped.

I simply asked you to tell me a song in the past 3 years that gucci had that has been hot in the clubs/ strip clubs/ has people talkin about it and building a buzz in the general public not amongst his ****** fanbase.... I ain't get 1 yet.... the man drops literally 5-10 projects a year for three years straight and i don't remember hearing not one singular new gucci track in any of those settings for the past three years in the biggest hiphop city in the world. But ya'll out here talkin like he's on fire.

And hush all that he doesn't have any push he has just as much as a push that Hott ***** had coming off vine, migos had off No Label 2, OG Maco off his mixtape, Rich Homie had off Stop goin In etc etc.... I ain't askin for no billboard #'s i'm asking why are those artist barely getting a push but i still hear there ***** bumpin all over the place, but somehow gucci who is the "hottest In the streets" can't get the same attention in the same places?

Also i never said gucci ain't play a role in the careers ya'll are acting like they are at their current positions because Gucci put them there. He helped there buzz get bigger in the A and amongst true trap fans in that lane sure, but dudes are legit trying to give gucci credit for Nicki minaj & french montana's careers :lol:

Last edited:
Hes locked up & cant do visuals for his music, is it really that hard to comprehend, you think bobby would be hot if he just dropped that track & that was it

Gucci been locked up for the past 3-4 years breh? you ain't seen a Gucci video in 3-4 years? You ain't seen no Gucci promo in 3-4 years? i ain't holding this to the past 6 months i'm holding this to the past 3-4 years and i ain't get not one.... ONE gucci mane song that resonated outside of gucci's immediate fanbase but ya'll are telling me he's the hottest ***** in trap rap?

And it ain't like it's only NYC, i've been to CIAA in charlotte several times which is mainly an event that celebrates the southern sounds (and is usually hosted by the biggest DJ's in rap) of music.... while being there i still ain't hear no NEW gucci gettin the crowd moving or makin a splash around the city... I did here future, I did hear T.I, I did hear jeezy, I heard Yo gotti, rich homie etc etc but not a peep from Gucci.

Last edited:
Gucci been locked up for the past 3-4 years breh? you ain't seen a Gucci video in 3-4 years? You ain't seen no Gucci promo in 3-4 years? i ain't holding this to the past 6 months i'm holding this to the past 3-4 years and i ain't get not one.... ONE gucci mane song that resonated outside of gucci's immediate fanbase but ya'll are telling me he's the hottest ***** in trap rap?

And it ain't like it's only NYC, i've been to CIAA in charlotte several times which is mainly an event that celebrates the southern sounds (and is usually hosted by the biggest DJ's in rap) of music.... while being there i still ain't hear no NEW gucci gettin the crowd moving or makin a splash around the city... I did here future, I did hear T.I, I did hear jeezy, I heard Yo gotti, rich homie etc etc but not a peep from Gucci.

Outside of Hov/Fab/Wu (they not really "hot" but they got their fanbase) most everyone from NYC IS washed up lol.​

You just gave me a list that has young scooter & Peewee longway listed as "Hot" but somehow Jay-Z & Fab ain't hot :stoneface: ,

This man just used TWITTER MENTIONS as a source to say that Gucci is hot out here.... that's like me pointing to Cam's U mad meme's and saying he's still as hot as he was when Oh Bot dropped.

I simply asked you to tell me a song in the past 3 years that gucci had that has been hot in the clubs/ strip clubs/ has people talkin about it and building a buzz in the general public not amongst his ****** fanbase.... I ain't get 1 yet.... the man drops literally 5-10 projects a year for three years straight and i don't remember hearing not one singular new gucci track in any of those settings for the past three years in the biggest hiphop city in the world. But ya'll out here talkin like he's on fire.

[COLOR=#red]And hush all that he doesn't have any push he has just as much as a push that Hott ***** had coming off vine, migos had off No Label 2, OG Maco off his mixtape, Rich Homie had off Stop goin In etc etc.... I ain't askin for no billboard #'s i'm asking why are those artist barely getting a push but i still hear there ***** bumpin all over the place, but somehow gucci who is the "hottest In the streets" can't get the same attention in the same places?[/COLOR]

Also i never said gucci ain't play a role in the careers ya'll are acting like they are at their current positions because Gucci put them there. He helped there buzz get bigger in the A and amongst true trap fans in that lane sure, but dudes are legit trying to give gucci credit for Nicki minaj & french montana's careers :lol:

10 tapes in 14'
at least 13 per tape
130 songs of "hot fiyah" according to yall but no one outside of yall have heard any of the **** ANYWHERE

Last edited:
He got millions of views on his vids all over youtube from 2011 to now b

Your 5 mile radius aka every nyc bbq & club dont mean ****

Does ferrari boyz not ring a bell, making love to the money, servin, scarface, kansas

Just say gucci isnt on your radar & you follow whatever is considered hot on social media

You just gave me a list that has young scooter & Peewee longway listed as "Hot" but somehow Jay-Z & Fab ain't hot
indifferent.gif

And hush all that he doesn't have any push he has just as much as a push that Hott ***** had coming off vine, migos had off No Label 2, OG Maco off his mixtape, Rich Homie had off Stop goin In etc etc.... I ain't askin for no billboard #'s i'm asking why are those artist barely getting a push but i still hear there ***** bumpin all over the place, but somehow gucci who is the "hottest In the streets" can't get the same attention in the same places?

Also i never said gucci ain't play a role in the careers ya'll are acting like they are at their current positions because Gucci put them there. He helped there buzz get bigger in the A and amongst true trap fans in that lane sure, but dudes are legit trying to give gucci credit for Nicki minaj & french montana's careers
laugh.gif
That "not really hot but they have a strong fanbase" was a reference to Wu, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

You obviously missed the point of the Twitter thing. Twitter is a real time stream of what people are thinking, listening to, doing, etc.

It's not the same as the Cam U Mad thing because they aren't tweeting about Gucci for a meme or for something unrelated to the music; you literally got teenage girls actually tweeting recent Gucci lyrics and referencing Gucci's recent tapes. How does that not make him relevant in 2014? 
laugh.gif

You are right in that Gucci doesn't get much club/radio play (I don't like the club, but oddly enough the two times I went in the past few months, I've heard First Day Out and Photo Shoot 
laugh.gif
. I'm in the South tho), but like I said, that **** don't matter. Show money and being in people's Aux Cords/Spinrilla apps matters more than being on a radio or club playlist.

Everyone who bumps About The Money is not buying Paperwork, but everyone who bumps Off The Leash downloaded the tape that it was on.

bruh making love to the money dropped in 2010 didnt it? this is almost 2015 be serious

if you hear making love to the money coming from a club i can guarantee it has 1 waitress & a dj whos also the chef

Last edited:
Ain't hard to get on the radio when all your lead singles got jay z features. Take the machine away from these dudes and see what they do

Back
Top Bottom