***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

that chick on the right sounds like nails on a chalkboard...my god.

she irks the living **** outta me. damn bird.

she should have been called the police on Ray...

all that i'll release the audio like that means anything if she doesn't press charges...

she should have been called the police on Ray...

all that i'll release the audio like that means anything if she doesn't press charges...
she doesnt wanna get sued i guess.. Ray J may have some kinda NDA that prevents her for doing it.. so once again.. *** whoppings for $$$ please..

and after the interview we still dont know if  Ray J's not part of the Money Team anymore.. And we still dont know how many rolls royces were outside..lol and we have yet to hear if he really has booty goons..lol

One on the left used to be fine when she had that single out back in the day. I don't know who the **** the chick on the right is

Those girls are going to regret doing that interview more than they regret doing the show. Breakfast club isn't the platform for them to air this kind of stuff out. They talk about exploiting themselves and they still go on this show and continue the exploitation. :smh:

Who will take them seriously in a professional way after this?

Teairra fine as hell with her crazy ***.

thought i was the only one

Ray j a fool

Everytime she on screen wearing them shirts with her ******* out i just wanna rub my fingers through the space between her ******* and sniff that titty sweat mmm 8)

Last edited:
Those girls are going to regret doing that interview more than they regret doing the show. Breakfast club isn't the platform for them to air this kind of stuff out. They talk about exploiting themselves and they still go on this show and continue the exploitation.
mean.gif

They will still do the show.. why? because theres money involved!!.. thats why.. i cant get paid to be portrayed like a baffoon and edited to look like I live in WSHH Island.

Man that ***** average as hell. I don't care
They really should've asked Morgan about what kinda drugs Ray b on. Its pretty clear homie aint all the way sober.

They asked and Morgan said he's not on drugs his problem is alcohol.

Those girls are going to regret doing that interview more than they regret doing the show. Breakfast club isn't the platform for them to air this kind of stuff out. They talk about exploiting themselves and they still go on this show and continue the exploitation. :smh:

Morgan MIGHT be able to bounce back...she didn't act crazy on the show and I don't think she said anything crazy here. Tiearra might have shot herself in the foot on the show and she didn't say anything crazy on here either. I don't like people like K. Michele and Tierra who think they can pop off anytime they feel like it so I dont care what happens to either career.

and so cool...if she wasnt part of that lifestyle and so scared, she could def be wifed up.

Dog its rough cause Trina def needs a regular guy but she wouldn't know how to act because she is such a part of that Lifestyle. Chicks like Trina are one of my motivations to get duckets tho. She seems like a really good girl if your paper etc is correct.

Watching that trina interview i was thinking she gon have to take the L somewhere

The guy who is good loyal faithful and regular may not be able to afford you so women see it as settling like angela said

The guy who is outchea doing it, making bread ,successful doesnt want to Wife you

And who would really do that though. If you really that dude yambs and status is abundant you prolly not gon stick to one.

What Trina and Angela want is these 2 archetypes in one. Essentially a Super *****. That aint happening b

Trina bout to be the baddest cat lady on planet earth 

Last edited:
and so cool...if she wasnt part of that lifestyle and so scared, she could def be wifed up.
Dog its rough cause Trina def needs a regular guy but she wouldn't know how to act because she is such a part of that Lifestyle. Chicks like Trina are one of my motivations to get duckets tho. She seems like a really good girl if your paper etc is correct.
but if you paper was right

Yambs would be in super surplus (not saying that they arent now but it would be raining yambs)

A man is only faithful as his options

She seem like she past her ho stage in life, and she'll be real good for the right dude as long as he treating her right. That's all a lot of these **** be wanting...it's just as soon as you cheat or do something that remind them of the rest that they usually revert back to them old ways..I been learned that if you ever outta bounds with a scarred chick, DO NOT get caught and DO NOT admit to ANYTHING.

Well hot damn. I should've known off GP. That MS paint-pixelated looking avy is a dead give away.

May you flourish for the time being and retreat when copyright infringement knocks on your door @breakfastclub

I'm about to make a YouTube channel and learn the loopholes to copy right inf. and make some extra guac

Well hot damn. I should've known off GP. That MS paint-pixelated looking avy is a dead give away.

May you flourish for the time being and retreat when copyright infringement knocks on your door @breakfastclub

I'm about to make a YouTube channel and learn the loopholes to copy right inf. and make some extra guac
Most off the media content i consume is this way

Whatever you want its there, I'm surprised the hammer hasn't been dropped

There are channels dedicated to putting up Sirius XM shows and all dat

Sway In the morning. Rude Jude, Foxxhole, Tom leykis even Podcasts

The list is abundant b

If it ain't music or movies, Your content is getting jacked frivolously 

People outchea making bank

Last edited:
Most off the media content i consume is this way

Whatever you want its there, I'm surprised the hammer hasn't been dropped

There are channels dedicated to putting up Sirius XM shows and all dat

Sway In the morning. Rude Jude, Foxxhole, Tom leykis Podcasts

The list is abundant b

If it ain't music or movies, Your content is getting jacked frivolously 

People outchea making bank

Thanks for that 2 cents dawg. I'm thinking of going the Vice route and basing my channel off current events. Hip Hop interviews in my opinion put you in a box as far as who will view it. Does YouTube pay per views or does the amount of subscribers play a part?

CTG said it right, Trina will be scooped up by some old vet athlete. On the back end of his career or already retired, got some money and has slowed down in his ways. She talk that she want a regular dude but she wants a dude with a known face....she too deep in and put too many years in the game not to want that.

Back
Top Bottom