***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

So Rosenberg got mad that Karen Civil (female) is friends with Angela Yee (female), mad that two females are friends because one works at Power 105 :lol:

sick.gif
sick.gif
 @ that freestyle...gon leap out the closet any minute.

:x :smh: at that Rosenturd freestyle

Its really sad Ebro found it entertaining and posted it online. Dude really wants attention regardless of how stupid it makes Hot97 look. Should have kept that footage under wraps. Power 105 wins by default for not doing corny, ******ed ish like this. First the Amber Rose thing and now this. Whether not you agree with Charlemain, Yee, or Envy's viewpoints, at least you can rest assure they won't embarrass the culture like Hot97 is doing. Straight of Fuh boy ish going on over there :smh:

good lord fab sounds like mase. i usually just turn the interview on and minimize the screen and keep surfing...these cats all sound the same bruh

:x :smh: at that Rosenturd freestyle

Its really sad Ebro found it entertaining and posted it online. Dude really wants attention regardless of how stupid it makes Hot97 look. Should have kept that footage under wraps. Power 105 wins by default for not doing corny, ******ed ish like this. First the Amber Rose thing and now this. Whether not you agree with Charlemain, Yee, or Envy's viewpoints, at least you can rest assure they won't embarrass the culture like Hot97 is doing. Straight of Fuh boy ish going on over there :smh:

Rosenberg is still on the morning show to look like a buffoon, but he's so loyal he doesn't realize it.

Look at his role during the interviews, and how he's basically just the sidekick.

What the **** was up with Sean man?
I been a day 1 fan, (op of his thread) but man he came off mad annoying in that interview.

You know by now after 3 times being there what kinda questions you're be asked. So why was he lookin so surprised and annoyed at the questions?

Dude didn't wanna talk about anything.

Why even go then?

They had to bug the hell out of him to finally get just a measly piece of info about the album... "Ye is on it."

Idk man. He's changed a lot to me.
I know artists change and evolve, they all do. But go back to his first couple breakfast club videos and see the way he enthusiastically wants to talk about everything...

And look at that new one. Ol secretive none-of-ya business *** lookin dude.

You chose to date the most famous public figure Pop star, you post PDA with her all over social media... So you know you're gonna get asked about it :lol: :smh:

He said he ain't hollywood he's still "authentic" but I'm sorry, my dude Sean came off as super Hollywood.

And I'm a big fan man. Like I said, been a day 1 fan. He just been sounding arrogant and secretive as hell lately. I ain't diggin it.

What the **** was up with Sean man?
I been a day 1 fan, (op of his thread) but man he came off mad annoying in that interview.

You know by now after 3 times being there what kinda questions you're be asked. So why was he lookin so surprised and annoyed at the questions?

Dude didn't wanna talk about anything.

Why even go then?

They had to bug the hell out of him to finally get just a measly piece of info about the album... "Ye is on it."

Idk man. He's changed a lot to me.
I know artists change and evolve, they all do. But go back to his first couple breakfast club videos and see the way he enthusiastically wants to talk about everything...

And look at that new one. Ol secretive none-of-ya business *** lookin dude.

You chose to date the most famous public figure Pop star, you post PDA with her all over social media... So you know you're gonna get asked about it :lol: :smh:

He said he ain't hollywood he's still "authentic" but I'm sorry, my dude Sean came off as super Hollywood.

And I'm a big fan man. Like I said, been a day 1 fan. He just been sounding arrogant and secretive as hell lately. I ain't diggin it.
I seen 3 different interviews with big Sean this week
And they all asked the same questions
I'm sure he tired of them
Specially about his ex
I only like talking about my ex's when I'm talking about how good they was in bed
Plus he spoke about his relationship with his ex while they were together
Maybe this time he wants to keep things private
Which I respect

He just seemed tired to me. It was probably early.

and some of Yee and CTG's comments and questions were stupid

She probably was ****** him the whole time? Dude? :smh:

hit song is about a ex .. annoyed by ex questions

posted a cuffing picture with this girl yesterday on social media .. wants a private relationship

goes to a interview that talks mostly gossip .. gets annoyed by gossip

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom