***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

exactly

27 year old dating a 18-20 year old is weird to me .....hell you have in common w/ someone that young when you're pushing 30 
laugh.gif

probably just want control but I digress
If y'all can't see the difference in those situations...I don't know what to say man.

Its has nothing to do with the age difference and everything to do with the fact that one person in the scenario is literally a child.

Maybe y'all understand when y'all have daughters one day. If my 18 year daughter brings a 30 year old man home...I might have my reservations but I can't say **** about it because she's an adult. If my 16 year daughter is hanging out with a 24 year old man...you can't see how that's an entirely different situation?
17-20 girl is a child that got a lot of **** to go through before she matures into a young woman. At 25 I wasn't even wasting my time entertaining a chick that wasn't at least 21 but that's ME...

No proof Tyga is even hitting that....hollywood **** is different than my every day life so if his friends and her friends hang out than that's them 

and the family lives for attention whether positive or negative so this **** is probably just a big troll to keep her name in the media since it brings so many hits 

In all fairness my G she's a ******* Kardashian who's heavy on the hollywood scene Many "Adults" have been seen with her. This is another story blown out of proportion by the media. I personally wouldn't **** with a 17 year old at my age because most of them straight up are immature and childish.

With that said... when your from the Kardashian family and your entire life is a media storm I would bet alot that she's not your "average" 17 year old from the perspective of immaturity. I'm not gonna be upset at dudes lookin at him funny because of the questions, but let's not act like this is R.Kelly Pedo status or anywhere in the same vein.

a 17 yr old Hollywood Celeb has lived more life than your average 25 yr old. Not to mention that if you've been on a college campus, your not gonna tell me junior/senior cats are shamed AT ALL for smashing freshman chicks and being manipulative towards them.

They're 16 year old college freshman?

And black chyna and this broad are two extremes. One comes with a build a body kit, and the other has no body.

If y'all can't see the difference in those situations...I don't know what to say man.

Its has nothing to do with the age difference and everything to do with the fact that one person in the scenario is literally a child.

Maybe y'all understand when y'all have daughters one day. If my 18 year daughter brings a 30 year old man home...I might have my reservations but I can't say **** about it because she's an adult. If my 16 year daughter is hanging out with a 24 year old man...you can't see how that's an entirely different situation?

In this scenario is where i start to have ?'s who's to say the mentality btwn a 16 year old and a 18 year old is really that more advanced and ready to handle a relationship. Yes it should be a difference, however if you take any small glance at social media you have to understand that age isn't equivalent with wisdom and understanding. There are 30 yr old women & men who LIVE for celebrity drama, who don't want any responsibility, who run around like teens etc etc.

On the flip side i have personally met people who at 17-18 were forced to live in situations that made them grow up much quicker then they should have, maturity isn't always a given with age.

Y'all really in here trying to make a case how if a 16-17 yr old is "mature" than its okay to be hanging out with a grown man :lol:

Some of y'all must have some shady pasts if you're trying to justify this.

if my daughter was 18 and dated a 30 year old man that would piss me off way more than her being 17 dating a 24 year old....

Any man at 30 dating a chick that young is a controlling creep. The 24 yr old is probably an immature goofy ***** that needs to grow up a little and realize he aint 20 anymore 

Y'all really in here trying to make a case how if a 16-17 yr old is "mature" than its okay to be hanging out with a grown man :lol:

Some of y'all must have some shady pasts if you're trying to justify this.

Yeah man I'm checking outta this one. I'm bewildered at this ****.

They're 16 year old college freshman?

And black chyna and this broad are two extremes. One comes with a build a body kit, and the other has no body.

As i know she's 17 as of right now correct.... which would make her a college freshman as of now.... which means a few ****** on her campus wouldv'e been tryna get that done asap. And Yes i would much rather have a chick who looks like Black Chyna rather then the Jenner girl, but that's me & i'm not tyga, he has his preference on what kind of chicks he likes.

View media item 1406615

This is Syn Santana... apparently she JUST turned 21.... she's been a Video chick for at least 3-4 years, which means there were plenty of rappers clearly gettin their Tyga on with her...... so because she's built like black chyna does that really make a difference?

Last edited:
real alarming thing is dude being ok with a 30 year old man hitting his 18 year old daughter because legally she can buy a pack of cigs 
roll.gif
roll.gif

As i know she's 17 as of right now correct.... which would make her a college freshman as of now.... which means a few ****** on her campus wouldv'e been tryna get that done asap. And Yes i would much rather have a chick who looks like Black Chyna rather then the Jenner girl, but that's me & i'm not tyga, he has his preference on what kind of chicks he likes.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/65/20/ff/6520ff1374de241587cf24e2ac75a43c.jpg

This is Syn Santana... apparently she JUST turned 21.... she's been a Video chick for at least 3-4 years, which means there were plenty of rappers clearly gettin their Tyga on with her...... so because she's built like black chyna does that really make a difference?
im looking at it like this.. the chyna chick prolly got a terrible personality and the yougn girl whos his friend actually treats him better.. some of these model stripper amber rose kardashions are terrible atitude carrying chicks..

Lol at not being mad your 18 yo daughter is dating a 30 yr old man :lol:

Anyways, is that jacket tyga had on a BAPE x DBZ collab? Looks like a dragon ball on the "cuff link" area

if my daughter was 18 and dated a 30 year old man that would piss me off way more than her being 17 dating a 24 year old....

Any man at 30 dating a chick that young is a controlling creep. The 24 yr old is probably an immature goofy ***** that needs to grow up a little and realize he aint 20 anymore 

This is the point i'm trying to make.

Age has no baring whatsoever on someones ability to handle relationships or make decisions, that varies from person to person. if you aint ready at 17 chances are your not gonna be ready at 19 but if she was 19 nobody would be saying a thing, it's simply confusing to me.

I really wanna delve deeper into this issue because A lot of cats is out here completely fronting for the internet. If shorty is 18 & looks like Rihanna ya'll wouldn't get at shorty because she "young" and easily manipulated/immature.

Yet dudes will scoop a ditsy 25 yr old girl somewhere knowing she's dumb as rocks and fully take advantage of that.

If it's really solely based on maturity & "what We Have in common" then ya'll ****** should be turning down the box of A lot of these IG/video chicks, which i KNOW most of you wouldn't. a lot of people truly have a problem with this simply because it's not socially accepted here and would cause them embarrassment which is a perfectly fine answer.

But the What do we have in common/ we're not in the same place mentally excuse ain't gonna cut it when i see dudes everyday thirsting over chicks who still thinks going to MIA and "turning up" is the pinnacle of life.

Frontin for the internet? :lol:

No sir. IDC what she looks like, I'm not entertaining no 18 year old at 25. Point blank period, she's a little kid to me I have nothing to converse with her about.

Its really that hard to believe dudes ain't out here picking up barely legals? Y'all ****** need help, man.

I ain't hit a 18 year old since I was 21 :lol: at 25 I had no interest in a chick that young. I know dudes that did but that ain't my cup of tea

It's hilarious how people saying there's no 'proof' of Tyga smashing a underage girl

But let any other celeb female just have one picture with a guy and 'she's a ***' 'he hit that' 'she getting ran through' :lol:

Dudes thirsty to defend that pedo lifestyle

By your logic if you went and watched a lot of hollywood movies you're supporting pedos because theres plenty of them roaming around producing hits

Frontin for the internet? :lol:

No sir. IDC what she looks like, I'm not entertaining no 18 year old at 25. Point blank period, she's a little kid to me I have nothing to converse with her about.

Its really that hard to believe dudes ain't out here picking up barely legals? Y'all ****** need help, man.

No It's not hard to believe at all... Just like it isn't hard for me to believe that it's impossible for a "barely legal" as you put it, to have knowledge or convos about life that can be discussed with someone a few years older.

your saying all this based off the assumption that an 18 yr old would have nothing in common with you (Which in damn near 95% of the cases in my experience is completely true) i'm not faulting you.

however in the case of Kylie i'm assuming that she has A LOT more in common with Tyga than a normal 25 yr old woman would have with him.

It's hilarious how people saying there's no 'proof' of Tyga smashing a underage girl

But let any other celeb female just have one picture with a guy and 'she's a ***' 'he hit that' 'she getting ran through'
laugh.gif

Dudes thirsty to defend that pedo lifestyle
so true.... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom