***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Rosenberg is corny as hell. Son gon be talking bout him and Amber getting their nails did soon. The fact that they keep going at people that do interviews on TBC shows you that TBC is winning.

He had a point, but it was corny how he seemed to go after him after his appearance on TBC. Almost like they wanted him, but he declined or canceled.

He's a snitch, but not a snitch, its documented, but I stay away from that man, I dont know whats going on.  He got Biggs locked up, but I dont know the facts, I dont worry about another man.  gimmie my dog.

:lol:

Sway caught Dame in a lie.

He claimed he never saw Empire. When Sway kept asking him about it...Dame cracked and started to say "when I saw it..." then stopped and stuttered :lol:  

:lol:

What Dame say about Jay? Don't know if i can listen to Dame talk again for that long, is the interview on par with the Combat Jack joint?
He's a snitch, but not a snitch, its documented, but I stay away from that man, I dont know whats going on.  He got Biggs locked up, but I dont know the facts, I dont worry about another man.  gimmie my dog.

Haven't watched the interview but this sounds just like dame word for word :lol:

Juvenile gonna be in the breakfast club tomorrow ha
Bet u they gonna ask about the wayne situation ha
I wonder is juvie still with cmr ha
I know he recently went back ha
But ain't really heard nothing since ha
This dude right here man...

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I like how Juvenile laughed when Charlamagne brought up "A H*e" that song was hard. I wish he would have talked a little more about NL and CM kicking it. It was a cool interview, nothinh crazy. Juvenile my guy but his last three albums were weak. Beast Mode, Fundamentals and Rejuvenation.

Anything good in the interview
Or more or less what he been sayin in his other interviews the past few weeks???

The Unit Power 105 interview's :pimp:

50 said some good stuff on the Breakfast Club like the Bobby / GS9 situation & Trav issue with him

Also by how the convo was going Banks didn't care to do much female motivated songs like the type Fab did / does

Yayo and 50 on Angie :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Crazy at what people allow money to do to them, dudes are willing to even be alienated from their own seed because of it :smh:

It's clear Yayo and hell everybody's relationship with 50 is strained bc of money. If we genuine friends I'd rather not even deal with it than to stay around dude to keep just enough in my pockets to survive.

Last edited:
Crazy at what people allow money to do to them, dudes are willing to even be alienated from their own seed because of it :smh:

It's clear Yayo and hell everybody's relationship with 50 is strained bc of money. If we genuine friends I'd rather not even deal with it than to stay around dude to keep just enough in my pockets to survive.

Is that really what you got from the interview(s)? There's a helluva lot more to it than what you're saying.

I didn't get that from either of their interviews. From every interview I've seen with everyone affiliated with G-Unit, seems like 50 has paid everyone well and been more than fair when it comes to money. Buck the only one with money problems and that was because he didn't change his spending once G-Unit wasn't selling as much.

I didn't get that from either of their interviews. From every interview I've seen with everyone affiliated with G-Unit, seems like 50 has paid everyone well and been more than fair when it comes to money. Buck the only one with money problems and that was because he didn't change his spending once G-Unit wasn't selling as much.

I gotta agree with you bro...

**** almost everyone including Buck has admitted that 50 "overpaid" them. Buck was living that wild life with LV gun holsters and **** so its no surprise he had some money issues. Even then 50 paid his taxes Buck just kept ******* up.

Loo at Buck now though. Still icey as hell bunch of nice whips etc, I'm sure he still is a legit millionaire off of just those G-Unit projects and that Straight Outta Cashville album which is basically 10 years old.

Say what you want bout Fif but the boy knows how to make some money.

Back
Top Bottom