***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

all that "u know what I'm sayin"
Is killin the interview for me a lil
Young n thuggin was my **** though

***** u must not know his background, background, he been a Lil donkey ***** from uptown

Last edited:
Turk's verse on Baller Blockin was flames
smokin.gif

Good interview from Turk.

You can definately hear how his time and lessons learned in prison has shaped his thinking for the better.

"U luv me ***?"
"Show me how much u luv me then"
[emoji]128536[/emoji]

Nahhhhh B, I don't believe Turk gay but that's some gay **** no matter how you slice it

Baby really had them ****** brainwashed besides juve. Come here stop playing n give me some suga ***** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] then was raping they wallets at that.

Suge sent his goons to his house, beat him up and raped him over a money/signing situation. Been drugged out and mentally messed up since. Went broke. Sad as hell, DeVante's production :x :x :x

He produced pretty much the whole new Jodeci album though, sounds pretty good for a 20 year hiatus.

I know I'm hella late but...

...what???

Suge sent his goons to his house, beat him up and raped him over a money/signing situation. Been drugged out and mentally messed up since. Went broke. Sad as hell, DeVante's production :x :x :x

He produced pretty much the whole new Jodeci album though, sounds pretty good for a 20 year hiatus.

I know I'm hella late but...

...what???

Suge helped get Jodeci out of their contracts. They started working with Death Row. He started taking advantage of DeVante, had him producing and writing but wasn't paying him. DeVante wanted out and Suge sent some people to his house to beat him up and rob him. Suge used to hire mad people fresh out of jail and the rumor was a lot of them would rape people. So *ALLEGEDLY* the goons also raped him and that was the downfall of Jodeci. DeVante lost his mind, started carrying guns, doing mad drugs, stopped making music and was all messed up.

When you said raped I thought you meant money wise. :x

I heard he muscled Dre and made him give California Love to Pac. Suge done did some dirt, that's why they want him off the streets.

Back
Top Bottom