***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

first time seeing yee with that little clothing for all that lip service talk.
want.

That's part of what makes her odd and probably more annoying irl than on the radio...not the clothing but the weird combination of freak and prude/shyness

Better of just running through her friends and let her throw you lobs from randoms in different cities

I thought Lip service was dead but I saw some semi old videos with Mila J on YouTube and she started up a podcast with the same name last week.

Last edited:
Yee too old to be doing **** like that on social media
When u reach a certain age
Some things are just childish

Yee too old to be doing **** like that on social media
When u reach a certain age
Some things are just childish

Ain't she like 40 something?
Yup
Women that old who haven't settled down
Tend to talk about how independent they are
And how no one is on their level
And how guys are blah blah blah
NAH
the real reason is because ur a (female dog)
And no one wants to put up with ur ****
And u have too much baggage
Woman that old definitely have something wrong with them
Which is why there single
Not to mention no respectable woman flaunts about how much of a drunk she is at her age
I'd still pipe
I just wouldn't settle down with her

Yee is meh to me, would still smash tho just kuz but it's just something bout her

Like she'd be mad annoying to be around or something :lol:

That's part of what makes her odd and probably more annoying irl than on the radio...not the clothing but the weird combination of freak and prude/shyness

Better of just running through her friends and let her throw you lobs from randoms in different cities

I thought Lip service was dead but I saw some semi old videos with Mila J on YouTube and she started up a podcast with the same name last week.

yep, the amount of dodging she does whenever she's in the hot seat :smh:

Patrice Oneal on Lip Service. Shawty Lo calls in, Trying to set up a 3some with Mylessa Ford. he calls out Angela Yee etc

:rofl:

yee need to get melyssa ford back if she serious about this lip service relaunch.

Last edited:
Yee really does get annoying

I mean she can get it but that's just off the strength of her being an semi-attractive cougar

Nothing to do with anything her personality cuz she can be OD annoying smh

Keep the yee bashing going tho lol

I didn't watch the vid, but wasn't it low-key cause they wanted to keep the group redbone and under?

Back
Top Bottom