***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

what metrics do y'all grade these trap dudes on?

Is it bars, cadence, beats? Or something else.

When I be seeing people rate these dudes I'm trying to figure what the **** is drastically different between any of them that you can actually rate them?

These ****** all look the same, sound the same. I don't get it.

Take Tracy t, for example...what's the difference between and the thousands of ****** that pay world star to put their videos up besides a Ross co-sign?

I like older trap dudes which includes guys like Gucci, Jeezy, OJ, Rocko, older Waka, Gotti, ect, those guys to me can show flashes of DECENT lyricism (except Juiceman :lol:) and their ear for beats is top notch. Gucci, Jeezy, Rocko, and Gotti are legitimately good rappers, just not in the 'traditional sense.' Even Waka has stepped his bars up the last couple of years.

I kind of grew out of the genre but I can listen to dudes like Pee Wee, Dolph, Shy Glizzy, Scooter (sometimes), Cap 1, Future, Skippa Da Flippa, there's probably a few more I can't think of. I can't really tell you how my ears work, it's just that those guys do something differently to make themselves stand out to me. Above all else, I just like to here above average bars over a knocking *** Zaytoven or Metro Boomin beat.

When I be seeing people rate these dudes I'm trying to figure what the **** is drastically different between any of them that you can actually rate them?

Take Tracy t, for example...what's the difference between and the thousands of ****** that pay world star to put their videos up besides a Ross co-sign?

Authenticity, comedy and flow.

Gucci a legend.

Gucci can really rap.

I'm moreso talking about this new school that I see everyone clamoring over. Like NONE of these ****** can rap to me. Especially every got song new trap song I hear ****** is rappin like the Migos. How can y'all stomach 50 dudes rapping just like that?

And I don't think that you have to be Kendrick to rap. It's all relative. Content doesn't have anything to do with ability. For example...when the drill scene took off...there was a clear difference between herb and bibby and the rest of those kids. They talking about the same **** but they had bars.

Last edited:
Gucci can really rap.

I'm moreso talking about this new school that I see everyone clamoring over. Like NONE of these ****** can rap to me. Especially every got song new trap song I hear ****** is rappin like the Migos. How can y'all stomach 50 dudes rapping just like that?

And I don't think that you have to be Kendrick to rap. It's all relative. Content doesn't have anything to do with ability. For example...when the drill scene took off...there was a clear difference between herb and bibby and the rest of those kids. They talking about the same **** but they had bars.

Oh I agree. I only want to hear the Migos rap like Migos. I can't stand the variant dudes that try to do what they do. That's all the young "trap" **** coming up. And the Migos sound hasn't grown, and they've regressed in my opinion.

I hate how the entire industry is abusing their flow. Rap really beats flows and production into the ground these days.

Great question..because I think it definitely varies..but for me it comes down to charisma and self awareness..You almost got to feel like..what is this dude doing In the hood.

Last edited:
Ross just posted ole girl at powerhouse with him stop being chatty. Y'all did that with meek and Nicki the whole pinkprint tour.

Oh lol I dont mess with Hawkins too many Bounty Hunnaz over that way lol
laugh.gif

I live in psuedo 20 hood, dead end XV3 hood so there's la barca.

One day, bro.

Back
Top Bottom