***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

yo why is CThaGod asking him what he is doing for the BlackLiveMatter Movement? and he was going to hard on him, acting hard. CThaGod is a douche as well.

I didn't understand that question at all towards him. What does he have to do for BLM? dumb question. I also hate this type
of personality, but hes really just working the system to his advantage and I feel its completely fair. I do think he's lying about
helping dying kids and blah blah.. but tons of these pharm owners and reps are doing the exact same thing X100. His problem
being extremely vocal about the situation, these other dudes just chill on islands and juice medicaid and the poor.

Last edited:
I didn't understand that question at all towards him. What does he have to do for BLM? dumb question. I also hate this type
of personality, but hes really just working the system to his advantage and I feel its completely fair. I do think he's lying about
helping dying kids and blah blah.. but tons of these pharm owners and reps are doing the exact same thing X100. His problem
being extremely vocal about the situation, these other dudes just chill on islands and juice medicaid and the poor.

he asks that question to most of the white guest they have on there, for a reaction.

Dudes are too quick to call females ****, especially celebs. Every time you see a pic assumptions are instantly made.

ummm she actually said it out her mouth in the book and different interviews to explain why she even went "celibate" to begin with, had nothing to do with seeing pictures and assuming :rolleyes

Last edited:
ummm she actually said it out her mouth in the book and different interviews to explain why she even went "celibate" to begin with, had nothing to do with seeing pictures and assuming :rolleyes

Did she say she was smashin everybody, or was because she was a Christian and thought she shouldn't be having sex?

i'm probably going to get nagged for this, but i like Martin.

cthagod going to far with the Yakub comment 
mean.gif

The Vice video had me feeling a little less harsh about him when I watched it but when you weigh the facts he's not satan but he's still a prick. But he does have a confidence with himself I can admire.
eyes.gif

No talk on that Bridger Captial part of the convo? Martin referred back to it a few times. His demeanor changed somewhat when he heard the name..considering his personality that says something imo

CTG was name dropping and showing him pictures like a groupie. The irony of him calling dude a douche

Looks like he deleted the pictures and tweets about it

No talk on that Bridger Captial part of the convo? Martin referred back to it a few times. His demeanor changed somewhat when he heard the name..considering his personality that says something imo

CTG was name dropping and showing him pictures like a groupie. The irony of him calling dude a douche

Looks like he deleted the pictures and tweets about it

he needs to be doing more for the black lives matter movement if hes moving in that circle.
although maybe he cant do anything if he wants to keep moving in that circle? :nerd:
maybe it was more than just bottles drake gave to him? :nerd:
maybe those bottles were delivered on during the sixteenth week of da summer? :nerd:
666? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Bridger cap is probably the same thing as what I know this old head has here in DC..its not a real business just a group of rich dudes trying to invest...there's no real address.. More than likely if you request a meeting you will meet up with one of them in their homes are a public setting.. The website is also a front to draw people in as well

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was mentioned in the interview, but didn't hear if they said there was video or not. 

Wiz didn't do BC but he went on Lip Service. Somewhat surprised they brought chicks up finger popping dudes.

Gigi even make a KK (weed) reference :lol:

Back
Top Bottom