***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Irv/ja interview might be my fav breakfast club interview

Fans did turn on ja something serious :smh:

nelly is super defensive so they (char) didn't even attempt to get to the real questions

the first interview was funny cause nelly wanted to fight
imma have to go catch the first one then
laugh.gif
 ​
 ​
Nelly should be excited to go back there now . . . he's on that BET Real Husbands of Hollywood comedy show, he got that record with the country artists, and he got the Nicki Minaj x Pharrell record (which slaps 
pimp.gif
) and I think I saw him drop another record with TI and Pharrell a few days ago​
 ​
He may not be hot in the "streets" streets, but he's doing well for the lane he is in . . . Charlemagne wouldn't be able to front​
 ​
About to peep that Ja/Irv interview​
 ​
EDIT: Didn't even see that Nelly had returned to the show recently

Last edited:
Nelly one of the only musical artists this year to have Pharrell and not get a smash. They got mad classics together though but its time for Nelly to move on there's no real interest in him as a rapper moving forward.

They got Killa Cam on tomorrow I hope they give him as much time as Irv and Ja, should be top 5 BC interview easily

We just got this show in the mornings in AZ. Pretty funny overall. I hate the Charlamange dude though, one of the most annoying radio personalities I've ever heard

We just got this show in the mornings in AZ. Pretty funny overall. I hate the Charlamange dude though, one of the most annoying radio personalities I've ever heard

He has his moments way better than Envy though. I swear the show feels awkward when one of them is missing.

cam got his feelins hurt when nas dissed him.

it must suck when the person who u think is the GOAT say your stuff is whack lol

Back
Top Bottom