1. I doubt ctg is actually a vagina and wouldn't fight

2. I doubt birdman would really even get dude beat up

And 3. Ctg been said he hopes a rich person runs up

Cause he wants that check

And either way

That just gave their show more publicity

Nothing about that vid made ctg seem like a punk

Envy though......that's a different story

Envy the type of friend who will just stand there while u getting jumped by 2 or 3 dudes
So you have no probs with him bringing up other men ?
I see no problem with what he said
Would u say the same thing if yee had said it

laugh.gif
 classic nt....have a different perspective and all hell breaks loose

im in the background because i believe you should watch what you say or you might get touched.

i said baby should have phoned in, i also said he was lame for talking about what he couldve done when he saw him out
On the real after this he might just want to bounce since its gonna mess up his "relationships" with his artist buddies
laugh.gif
yep...he has to play the background, he work with some of these dudes in one way or another

:lol: this is gonna happen a lot. Gucci, Fredro, Kmichelle and now Birdman
Nah in the what 5-6 years of tbc
We can only make 4 times things went left
Going wild at a radio station ain't good for a persons business relationships
People ain't gonna wanna book that person

Did Mack Maine threaten ctg recently ? And LL ? Busta ? I cant even hang around somebody with this much going on lol. 

Birdman is pooooosy. He ain't want nothing. Can't stand n_ like that. His homeboys wouldn't shake nothing either. CTG gained respect, from me.
Birdman was scared as hell, u can hear the ***** voice shaking. He went in there trynna do it for the cameras thinking everybody was gonna be all yes sir no sir and apologizing and was threw off when they didnt. He said he been seen son and could've approached him without the cameras, so why didn't he? He wanted them cameras rolling. He gonna approach Ross and trick with the cameras rolling too? The radio dude stood his ground and the street cat looking funny in the light. Came up there for 2 minutes Cuz **** ain't go how he thought it would.

i wish they finished the interview so i can see if his opening rant wouldve affected the questions being asked

Birdman was scared as hell, u can hear the ***** voice shaking. He went in there trynna do it for the cameras thinking everybody was gonna be all yes sir no sir and apologizing and was threw off when they didnt. He said he been seen son and could've approached him without the cameras, so why didn't he? He wanted them cameras rolling. He gonna approach Ross and trick with the cameras rolling too? The radio dude stood his ground and the street cat looking funny in the light. Came up there for 2 minutes Cuz **** ain't go how he thought it would.

View media item 2004226

He thought he was about to have boys nervous like when Styles went off in that interview didn't pan out and his voice started going thru puberty all over again :lol:

besides the interview, i wonder why no one that had anything bad to say about the wayne situation speak up about wayne and baby reuniting even though he still suing him.

Back
Top Bottom