***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I thought Willow Smith cut off her hair when I saw the video on TV. Song sounded cool but the video was real weird to me.

Why is his net gross like 350+million less than Jay-Z, if his company has sold a billion records. That in itself makes no sense,
wouldn't that make him look like a pretty terrible business man compared to somebody who hasn't even come close to those
numbers.

And if you sold a billion records what the hell has MJ sold???

In his defense he is a co-CEO so whatever he's worth Slim is worth the same. So if cash money is worth 700 million he would only be worth 350 just for example.

So Birdman got millions at 18 from universal, freah outta jail. Got oil money and he has diplomatic immunity. :lol:

You underdig. Belee dat. Rich gaaaaaaang! :pimp:

This one is too smooth

Ima need to look into a project or something from them. Perfect driving music for me

This joint is so smooth. Never heard it before. Listening to Ego Death throughout off the strength and so far this joint is pretty damn good. :smokin

Odd Future had some dope acts.

Other than the Tyler album that had "She" on there and Domo Genesis' stuff, I didn't really have a reason to listen to them much. I kept being told how cold Earl Sweatshirt was, yet every time I listened to him I felt like I had a Nyquil smoothie

I've been bumping the internet a good amount lately.

N.E.R.D. is one of my favorite groups and they did a cover "Tape You"

I was chilling at my local bar playing some pool and this track came on. Thought it was to smooth and chill.
Been bumping the Dom Kennedy remix forever and never tripped it was The Internet. I been sleeping.
mean.gif
smokin.gif

Adrian broner on today
And seems like it may be :pimp: :smh: :rofl:
At the same damn time
They posted a teaser on yt
So it must be a good one
Teaser like 13 min

Adrien Broner is a clown, this should be good 
laugh.gif

Edit: Yikes (5min snippet)

Last edited:
i like how AB dont give a damn...he do what he wants because he can....folks cant stand when someone can give a damn how they feel about them

breakfast club weak for riding floyd the whole interview trying to get dude to talk crazy....im listening to this interview like these radio cats sound like straight broads....its sickening

not to mention these fools slinging weave subliminally throughout the interviews...
mean.gif

Last edited:
I can't listen to the rest of the interview, CTG and Envy is looking for something that aint there. I can understand where AB's comin from w/ the Floyd situation, it's tough when the person you looked up to turns out to not be what you though they were and sullies your name. Glad he understands that he's outgrown his city and tryna move one. If he is growing, great, that's what life is about. I wouldn't mind seeing the fight between him and Floyd, it's like it has to happen at this point.

Interview was ok
Only thing I had a problem with about ab
Is he makes it seem like being poor is a choice
When it ain't easy for some folks to get out of poverty
It's like he talks down on them

I can't listen to the rest of the interview, CTG and Envy is looking for something that aint there. I can understand where AB's comin from w/ the Floyd situation, it's tough when the person you looked up to turns out to not be what you though they were and sullies your name. Glad he understands that he's outgrown his city and tryna move one. If he is growing, great, that's what life is about. I wouldn't mind seeing the fight between him and Floyd, it's like it has to happen at this point.

Why?

Wouldn't even be remotely entertaining.

If Floyd does come back there are much better fights to make.

Back
Top Bottom