***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

All I have to say his happy birthday to Grandpa Future, on his 33rd birthday. N_ older than me, yet he be spitting the soundtrack for all these phony scammer and swiped dudes, he SUCKS

I only respect dudes 25 and younger who rap like that (Travis Scott, Uzi, Chief Keef, Durk, Herb/Bibby, Migos, Carti, etc, etc)

How in the he is Future 33 years of age, trying to rap and sound like these younger dudes. That is quite embarrassing, smh

Future is older than Wale, Cole, Kendrick, and Drake :lol:

Chris Weinke/Brandon Weeden faced boy :lol:

500x1000px-LL-5de91748_tumblr_mtn37u2djl1ryfrfko1_500.gif

Bruh drake goes right there with the new dudes :lol:. He's catchy and is good with melodies but except for talking that street **** he speaks the simp ****. Add a couple writing seminars, other dudes swags and a couple karaoke tracks u got him. Just like there wouldn't be a yatchy, uzi, future etc their wouldn't be him either. The kendrick/coles are in their own lane and are basically the only 2 mainstream dudes that are considered traditional hip hop. All the other dude fall into a subgenre of hip hop. Trap rap, swag rap, festival rap, pop rap etc.

Lol stop plz. That **** makes no sense

33 is old now?

On numerous occasions, you've had dudes in here say "rap is a young mans sport" or, "old n_ need to stop hating blah blah blah"
Future is only 8 years younger than Andre 3000 and Big Boi, and they're like 41 years old now :lol: :lol:

Future ought to be ashamed of his old behind self rapping the way he does :rofl:

That "rap is a young mans sport" been dead.

2Chainz and Ross was mid 30's at their peak. Them _'s are the same age as Mase. Nobody cares, as long as the music is good.

That "rap is a young mans sport" been dead.

2Chainz and Ross was mid 30's at their peak. Them _'s are the same age as Mase. Nobody cares, as long as the music is good.

That phrase has been dead for a long time. Juicy J had a career resurgence at like 37. E-40 hasnt been 40 since 2007 :lol:

Last edited:
Hip hop is still a young FANS game tho. Thats why you got these young ins calling ish from the 90s & early 2000s dusty

The more i think of it, the more i realize it's not it's just these younger fans opinions are seen and heard the most because they heavily use social media and the internet. Hence why although a lot of these rappers seem to get a lot of coverage and discussion online, you see that there's a clear distinction between those really running rap and the dude's who we are discussing here.

these rappers gather a lot of fanfare online, they constantly do and say things that keep there name in some sort of discussion, so i think we sometimes trick ourselves into thinking that Hiphop is only catering to 18-25 yr olds.

It's only 1 dude who I just can't get with any of their **** and that's yatchy. I've heard like 10 songs and didn't like 1. I can't do a whole uzi tape but I do have 5 of his songs on my phone before the gucci tape. Idc what no one says money longer is undeniable, queso too.

I'm lost on what your point is, what are you going on about?

numbah1grimey numbah1grimey just hates Future for smashing his girl and leaving a codeine dripped FBG chain as well as a pair of Gucci flip flops under shortys bed. He's hurt.

This is him lashing out.

Also, dude somehow hates Future for being 33 and rapping about what he raps about....but is a fan of 2 Chainz who is 39, and makes similar music content and production wise.

Grimey gon Grimey :lol:. Pay him no mind.

Last edited:
It's only 1 dude who I just can't get with any of their **** and that's yatchy. I've heard like 10 songs and didn't like 1. I can't do a whole uzi tape but I do have 5 of his songs on my phone before the gucci tape. Idc what no one says money longer is undeniable, queso too.

Money Longer is definitely a banger. It's pretty clear why that was chosen as a single and it's done as well as it has. He was brutal on Migos' Bad & Boudjee though and was very unnecessary on there.

Last edited:
Money Longer is definitely a banger. It's pretty clear why they was chosen as a single and it's done as well as it has. He was brutal on Migos' Bad & Boudjee though and was very unnecessary on there.
I'm 100% agree, he ruined that song lowkey. They had a whole extra migos left for that verse and let him butcher that song.

numbah1grimey numbah1grimey just hates Future for smashing his girl and leaving a codeine dripped FBG chain as well as a pair of Gucci flip flops under shortys bed. He's hurt.

This is him lashing out.

Also, dude somehow hates Future for being 33 and rapping about what he raps about....but is a fan of 2 Chainz who is 39, and makes similar music content and production wise.

Grimey gon Grimey :lol:. Pay him no mind.

Because Chains can actually rap, without needing all the pyrotechnics and confetti that Future needs on his beats :lol: Chainz ain't gotta harmonize either.

Plus, I was fan way before he was ever 2chainz. Dating back to Titty Boi days. I like Ross too because as with Chainz... he can rap.

Future needs melodies and GREAT production to compensate for his deficiencies.

Future can't do what Ross and 2chainz can do, but Ross and 2Chainz can do Futures easily duplicated style :rofl:

No autotune, no great production, no melodies and Future would be shining shoes at some cornerstore in Lithonia :lol:

Last edited:
Because Chains can actually rap, without needing all the pyrotechnics and confetti that Future needs on his beats :lol: Chainz ain't gotta harmonize either.

Plus, I was fan way before he was ever 2chainz. Dating back to Titty Boi days. I like Ross too because as with Chainz... he can rap.

Future needs melodies and GREAT production to compensate for his deficiencies.

Future can't do what Ross and 2chainz can do, but Ross and 2Chainz can do Futures easily duplicated style :rofl:

No autotune, no great production, no melodies and Future would be shining shoes at some cornerstore in Lithonia :lol:

Ross nor chainz can do what future does and i like both of them, Future actually has a better chance at replicating there sound than the other way around.

Future IMO is far and Away light years ahead of many of the people in his lane. He reminds of a guy like Jeezy, he may not be the best technical rapper but he has many songs describing real situations, also he has an amazing ability to create melodies, can do many different styles of records & i completely believe that he practices and works on trying to become better at his craft unlike a lot of the other cats he's with.

He clearly does throw out some ******** generic trap **** every now and then, but when he's really in his bag dude creates lasting music. Hell people hated Honest and four years later i'm still playing records off of their, for a ***** with such a repetitive subject matter he finds a way to refresh it and make the music last.

Back
Top Bottom