***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That Trey Songz interview is a good watch. Dude is fully confident and operating on a different intellectual frequency than Charlemagne and clearly Envy :lol:. Yee is right there with him, she just likes to troll.

I respect how he acknowledges the low hanging fruit....but doesn't get absorbed in it like CTG....and how Trey is quick to correct errors and misconceptions.

Good listen :pimp:

That Trey Songz interview is a good watch. Dude is fully confident and operating on a different intellectual frequency than Charlemagne and clearly Envy :lol:. Yee is right there with him, she just likes to troll.

I respect how he acknowledges the low hanging fruit....but doesn't get absorbed in it like CTG....and how Trey is quick to correct errors and misconceptions.

Good listen :pimp:

I'll listen to it because you recommend it and I look up to you.

Yellow Bus Envy man

You mean short bus

Well I mean Envy is an easy target. He doesn't look like he would defend himself if something happen and he's always asking dumb questions. He's only good for an intro and outro.

I never judge a book by its cover. I know dudes who don't buck for **** most dudes do and they may come off as soft when really they are just unbothered by the corny ****. But once you hit that nerve, they will **** yo **** up.

This industry **** Envy doesn't care about, proving **** to people he don't **** with isn't at the top of his list. That is evident by the way he acts and how he put his whole **** on blast calling his wife on air a few years back. All he cares about is getting his money and providing for his family.

Envy would've done better if he just ended it at "morning everybody it's DJ envy Angela yee charlamagne tha god we are the breakfast club!"

:rofl:

Last edited:
Man I just want a actual stars of the trap tour for real smh. Matter of fact Lord just send dolph and Gucci to my city together, that's all I ask.

Only got to the part about the shooters. Ironically, he said they need a new "hobby" so does he. He not a good rapper.

Yeah, I've never rocked with Dolph like that.  Tried to but dude just doesn't have it.  "Preach" banged though.

I don't know why, but it seems like most trap rappers are scared to open up on TBC. Dude seem like he didn't want to talk about anything. Didn't even give Eny a chance to say anything stupid. 
Maybe they should've had moneybagg up there [emoji]128580[/emoji]
Now we're talking. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom