***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

what is Jason Mitchell doing? Char asks if he has anger management issues and he responds “Yes”?
9ABA65D8-F456-4634-8EB6-6EB115084771.gif

why is even speaking on this? Fire your publicist b

Last edited:
He had to address things. My man's been unceremoniously removed from the public eye for a long time. Him not addressing things head on and being "honest" is like Bill Cosby coming on the Breakfast Club and he talkin' bout Fat Albert and Pudding and saying he never touched drugs.

Only 36 mins though? They must have had a busy press run that day. I look forward to listening to it later.

It's such an american thing to think living with mom or parents makes one a loser or what not. You have super rich world class boxers like Anthony Joshua, Lomachenko, Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, Jarrett Hurd that all live with their mom or parents. Khabib from MMA does as well. It really just comes down to people's relationship with their parents.

True but those homes are mansions. It's not the same when you compare the average person in the city living with their parent and those athletes. A one or two bedroom apt vs 5 or 6 bedroom house, it's not the same thing.

And I'm not calling anyone a loser for doing what they have to do, whether we understand the why or not. Just saying the comparisons aren't fair.

It's such an american thing to think living with mom or parents makes one a loser or what not. You have super rich world class boxers like Anthony Joshua, Lomachenko, Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, Jarrett Hurd that all live with their mom or parents. Khabib from MMA does as well. It really just comes down to people's relationship with their parents.

who said someone was a loser for staying with their folks? I clearly said AFFORD to move out. If I can’t afford to move out, then of course home is the best option. Ninja talks likes he’s so able and makes so much money, then move out. Don’t be shacked up with moms. And it does depend on relationships. I was ready to leave my parents at like 16. :lol: :lol:

everyone different

Living at home can be cultural thing. I am Asian and I have Asian friends to this day that still live at home and I am 38 years old. But I think the idea (at this point in life anyways) is to live with your parents, take care of them at their old age and just inherit their home when they pass. I think living at home in your 20's is a total mistake growth wise in developing as an adult but with how things are in the Bay Area, I don't fault anyone in staying at home if it means to save some money.

who said someone was a loser for staying with their folks? I clearly said AFFORD to move out. If I can’t afford to move out, then of course home is the best option. Ninja talks likes he’s so able and makes so much money, then move out. Don’t be shacked up with moms. And it does depend on relationships. I was ready to leave my parents at like 16. :lol: :lol:

everyone different
cant stand ninja at this point,hes always running his mouth and never actually gaming,I hope his shoe does well though

Back
Top Bottom