***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

LA Reid is not shifting hip hops sound. :lol:

He probably can't name 2 songs from the people he signs. He probably had people just telling him "kids like this sign him".

Hate when people do what? We're blaming LA for something that already existed. I don't agree with joes coments. It is what is.

Lol

i hate when like say asap rocky started wearing bell bottoms tomorrow and it became the new hot ****

it would be some old ***** mad that JJ from good times not getting his credit :lol: give people credit for bringing stuff back around

same thing with three 6 and migos

nobody was thinking bout that flow before them

LA reid (along w ye wayne and pain) deserves his credit or infamy lol for shifting the tastes from what was hot in the mid 2000's to the sound it is now

bone thugs may have influenced drake or future but they arent the reason why that type of music is lucrative to make

thats what i meant

You can blame LA Reid if you want because LaFace was the label that released Outkast + Goodie MOB and Andre3000 + CeeLo fathered a lot of these dudes.

Last edited:
That was nearly 25 years ago. Would you expect Rick Rubin to sign a dope artist now, because of Beasties or Geto Boys?

LA Reid doesn't know hip hop

Just like he brought Ross to Epic. It's nice to say you signed Ross, but Ross doesn't sell units or get played on the radio. Nothing was in it for Epic.

Last edited:
You can blame LA Reid if you want because LaFace was the label that released Outkast and Andre3000 fathered a lot of these dudes.

But a few post above I was told I couldn't use bone thugs and twista cause they old ******

Last edited:
I am most certainly not :lol:

How could you have possibly come to such a misinformed determination?

And why would that even matter? Would me being white make you feel better about being wrong?

For a little dude that swear he know a lot, you don't know much :lol:

Last edited:

And why would that even matter? Would me being white make you feel better about being wrong?

just curious in the context of me being a "young *****" but carry on i must be misrememorizing

The dungeon family had no influence on future?

is future 18-24

and even if he was theyre literally blood cousins so obviously

rev run influenced the youth because he influenced diggy head *** :lol:

percocets and strippers and the big rube interludes the first time u would even know furure was dungeon fam

Last edited:

just curious in the context of me being a "young *****" but carry on i must be misrememorizing

The context of you being a "young *****" is rooted in you flagrantly throwing the term "old ******" around.

Otherwise, I don't use the term.

lol...all i picture is a thread full of akademiks looking mofos arguing in circles
that's really what this **** is lol...u can tell who comes here to just talk **** and unwind for a minute and who comes here to keep up a persona...using forced slang they probably dont even use in real life 
laugh.gif

all the little slick comments over what should be a dumb little barbershop rap debate are hilarious too...

Last edited:

The context of you being a "young *****" is rooted in you flagrantly throwing the term "old ******" around.

Otherwise, I don't use the term.

Ricans are basically us. :lol:

Last edited:
Complex & Joe Buddens made Lackademiks have a nervous breakdown :rofl:

TLDW: Akademiks drinks a jug of Henny and throws a hissy fit that he's being treated like a flunky sidekick that no one respects and rants about how much "he don't care" for ALMOST AN HOUR. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom