***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

It’s good to see young brotha’s eating

now is the best time ever to be a black creative

black twitter roasting + hip hop culture swallowing the idea of pop and rock stars made it so corporations now have to acknowledge our perspective and culture or risk having black twitter catch a 50k+ RT tweet that hurts their brand

Last edited:
Tomorrow breakfast club might be good from the snippets
Monique up there
Gonna be a bunch of my loves
And honeys
And sugars
And she calls ctg by his government name
And sons him a lil from the snippet

Monique been out chea going thru it ...she from Baltimore so I wish her good luck on whatever it is she’s really trying to accomplish :pimp: ...she be all ova the place sometimes tho :lol:

Lenard :lol:

She has some good points but I think she's harping on this way too long. She needs to focus that energy, use it as motivation, and drop a classic stand up.

That will show "them" more than anything.

The way they are arguing, is very similar to the constant musicquality vs numbers argument. numbers are what matter, not your content.

No point really got made, and ya charlagmane maybe a clown but to call him a ****old black man pimpin his sisters to the white man, makes me think Monique doing too much for a situation that is not racially motivated

Yo that last exchange between CTG and Monique was mad spicy b.

She hate that ***** low key. You can feel it :lol:

I think she deserves to get paid more by j also don’t thing she deserves what chapelle got. But without giving a solid number to base her argument on, she leaves the topic open for interpretation.

There are millions of people working in the same field, in the same office, doing the same job not getting payed equally. Male, female, black, white, etc. Thats just for the world works b. It ain’t about what you’ve done. It’s about how well you can negotiate. Dave was blackballed for YEARS. Came back and got a deal. And Dave more than likely had the best damn lawyers/agents that money can buy to negotiate a deal for him.

She wants to boycott Netflix but she doesn’t want to put her own money uplike Kevin hart and prove as to why they should be throwing a huge check at her. It ain’t like she did the avengers last year and got lowballed by Netflix for a series

Last edited:
Surprised it took 50 this long to say something about what Troy said lol

Screenshot_20180223-104806.jpg

Yo she was out of pocket for comparing him to a slave walking his wife in to get raped by the master .... what the hell .

Interview was funny because of the sass but nothing was really learned . They both were saying the same thing back and forth .

She didn’t have any rebuttal for the why does she deserve more , besides saying “I’m a legend “ lol

Back
Top Bottom