***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

it’s crazy how when just comparing the people in the above interview, I really don’t care what any of them have to say other than Joe. What happened to the breakfast club, or were they always this wack.

Also CTG is straight up lying when it comes to Schulz. First off he does talk about hip hop and also we all know damn well they ain’t tight like that anymore and they’re gonna stop working together
well i think they took it easy
cause they aint want joe to mention
and go in on ctg case
plus diss them on his pod
with the "influence" he has now
dissing tbc
like REALLY dissing them
will get other folks to start dissing
and claiming they corny
when i say they
i mean the listeners
i think if joe say get em
the listeners will turn they back on tbc
and they dont want that

real talk
is it worth the listen
do they ask tough question
or sugar coat ****

I don't know man. It's very typical and what you would expect of a Kanye interview in 2018.

Dude is a weirdo, rambles and often doesn't answer questions.

He was talking about his mental health issues. Then got offended by being asked about it. Then said all of us have mental health issues :stoneface: Then patted himself on the back for not being on meds.

Kendra G seemed like the only one who took him to task. The other two dudes were just happy he was up there and wanted to stay in his good graces.

it’s crazy how when just comparing the people in the above interview, I really don’t care what any of them have to say other than Joe. What happened to the breakfast club, or were they always this wack.

Also CTG is straight up lying when it comes to Schulz. First off he does talk about hip hop and also we all know damn well they ain’t tight like that anymore and they’re gonna stop working together

I don't even like Rory but the fact that CTG said he doesn't like him cause he's white and talks about the culture is hilarious to me. Perhaps there is an argument back in the days that hip-hop might be more so for minorities but in today's time, hip-hop is so not a race thing at all. Almost anyone and everyone can be a fan of hip-hop and know the culture even if they have never lived it. I am a product of that from growing up in the early 90's and living in the suburbs. Hip-hop music was so influential that it pierced into my area and allowed me to be a fan. I probably know more about hip-hop than CTG and I am sure he would say I can't speak on it cause I am either Asian or never lived it.

I don't even like Rory but the fact that CTG said he doesn't like him cause he's white and talks about the culture is hilarious to me. Perhaps there is an argument back in the days that hip-hop might be more so for minorities but in today's time, hip-hop is so not a race thing at all. Almost anyone and everyone can be a fan of hip-hop and know the culture even if they have never lived it. I am a product of that from growing up in the early 90's and living in the suburbs. Hip-hop music was so influential that it pierced into my area and allowed me to be a fan. I probably know more about hip-hop than CTG and I am sure he would say I can't speak on it cause I am either Asian or never lived it.

Hip hop is bigger than the music

and no you don't know more about hip hop than Charlamagne

^^^^I know, which is why I think Rory has the right to talk about it even if he is white or not. Hip-hop is not secluded as it once was. It's broader than it's ever been whether race, gender, age, class, location, etc.

CTG was just up there kissing Lior Cohens butt. It’s not because Rory is white. Something Mal and Rory said is still pissing him off and he’s holding a grudge. It’s funny how CTG and Joe said envy was one to hold grudges when charlegmane also does. There’s even a little underlying beef with Joe there.

All three of those ****** up there hold grudges.

Bird behavior. That “I don’t like you because I heard you said such and such but instead of addressing you in person like a man I’m going to talk about it on the radio/internet so everyone can publicly know about the issue I have with you even though that doesn’t bring us any closer to solving said issue” rhetoric. That is coming from grown *** men. With sons. It’s hard to watch.

It’s like the phrase “being petty” got poppin and now ****** is out here patting themselves on the back for it.

Last edited:

Nah. I typically respect your posts Fong, but nah.

I like that Rory goes back and does is homework, so that's cool but I can't stand when he wants to talk about how music was received that dropped when he was six or before he was born. I don't need you to tell me what it was like when Illmatic or It's Dark and Hell Is Hot dropped. Don't talk about New Edition or Guy or Jagged Edge when you were three years old or not even born and we know your Irish parents weren't playing that music. Irish people racist as ****. When Marissa was on the show, he was way more reserved and didn't say as much. Now she's gone and he got some love he feeling himself and no one checks him.

His corny jokes are also terrible, he's the only one laughing and he'll repeat them a few times trying to get a laugh. Room is quiet or Joe will laugh like ten seconds later to help him out.

Marissa was so ****in bad. She was stupid as **** and always asking for attention. She had some wild stories though but her stories made her look like a loser. What is she up to now?

I didnt Take Charlemagne comment about Rory as being too serious. Both groups throw shots at each other often on their podcast lol

But dope to see Budden growth . Mood muzik 3 still one of my favorite tapes lol

They're definitely serious and still upset about Mal saying The Breakfast Club is over.

Charlemagne out here trying to convince himself and the listeners that Mal was wrong 6 months ago.

****** is weirdos.:lol::sick:

The passive-aggressiveness in that interview was on 1000. Charlamagne was in his feelings towards the end :lol: He makes the same face when somebody is getting under his skin.

I also liked the fact that both CTG and Joe Budden are acknowledging Howard Stern since they are talking about broadcasting and media, even if they were just talking about Stern not like podcasts. If you are in that business, you have to acknowledge Howard as someone who had a successful career.

Joe interview was fun to watch

CTG :lol:

The way Joe said no when they asked if felt bad about not being around for his 1st son :wow: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom