*****Official Brian Pumper Thread******** Vol. I MAKE IT SQUIRT!

eek.gif
@him gettin' better

his beat selection is
pimp.gif
though

bruh actually got his mixtape on livemixtapes.com. it aint even as bad as i thought it would be tho
nerd.gif

bruh actually got his mixtape on livemixtapes.com. it aint even as bad as i thought it would be tho
nerd.gif

just heard pumpers fab diss and @ this point this point i must HONESTLY say that i would rather listen to dude over fab.

fab has always been a clown as far as im concerned. eventhough B is just a fake 50

fake 50>fab

just heard pumpers fab diss and @ this point this point i must HONESTLY say that i would rather listen to dude over fab.

fab has always been a clown as far as im concerned. eventhough B is just a fake 50

fake 50>fab

Originally Posted by JRodski

fake 50>fab

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BPumper

fake 50>fab

StaXX wrote:

fake 50>fab

Oh And It's Shaved hook>>>Everything Chippy D has done with the exception of Breathe

StaXX wrote:

fake 50>fab

Oh And It's Shaved hook>>>Everything Chippy D has done with the exception of Breathe

Back
Top Bottom