OFFICIAL BROOKLYN NETS BANDWAGON JUMP

Originally Posted by Oasis

I can't believe OP is encouraging abandoning your team. These front-runners disgust me, no shame what so ever. 
I have no respect for bandwagoners, absolutely none. 
30t6p3b.gif

You can't be serious 
laugh.gif

With the Knicks Crossed out in your Sig and "Life-Long Heat fan since 2010" 
laugh.gif

You just trolled over Mayor of NYC

Nets need to win the lottery and re-sign D-Will then throw out a lineup of
D-Will
Morrow/Brooks
G-Wall
A. Davis
B-Lo
pimp.gif

I'm not switching sides. but if by any chance the Nets bring a chip before the Knicks do, I'm done with basketball.

I can't believe OP is encouraging abandoning your team. These front-runners disgust me, no shame what so ever. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. How can I be a front runner for a team that hasn't smelled the playoffs since Jason Kidd? I'm putting myself on the "bandwagon" primarily based on the location they are moving to. I live 15 blocks away from the Barclays Center..I'm from Brooklyn....I was actually at the Modells today across from the Arena. I still support the Knicks but I'm declaring myself a fan of the Brooklyn Nets. I want to make it clear now, just in case they make a run next year. You don't understand what it means to have MY actual neighborhood ( Brooklyn ) associated with a National Basketball Association team. It means A lot and I will be in full support, win or lose...it's Brooklyn, b. straight up. The most thorough borough

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

30t6p3b.gif

You can't be serious 
laugh.gif

With the Knicks Crossed out in your Sig and "Life-Long Heat fan since 2010" 
laugh.gif

You just trolled over Mayor of NYC

laugh.gif

good observation.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. How can I be a front runner for a team that hasn't smelled the playoffs since Jason Kidd? I'm putting myself on the "bandwagon" primarily based on the location they are moving to. I live 15 blocks away from the Barclays Center..I'm from Brooklyn....I was actually at the Modells today across from the Arena. I still support the Knicks but I'm declaring myself a fan of the Brooklyn Nets. I want to make it clear now, just in case they make a run next year. You don't understand what it means to have MY actual neighborhood ( Brooklyn ) associated with a National Basketball Association team. It means A lot and I will be in full support, win or lose...it's Brooklyn, b. straight up. The most thorough borough
pimp.gif
That's 100, fam. Can't hate on that.

But on NT, there are Laker fans that reside in Cleveland. They have no idea about neighborhood pride.

Mayor of NYC wrote:

laugh.gif
This is why this team will be the first NY team I like. BROOKLYN STAND UP!!!

30t6p3b.gif

Nice try, you'll have to troll harder than that.

im taking my fan talents to brooklyn in november.

im a lebron fan, but jay-z owns the team so he's going to bring the team swag and take them to levels never seen before.

nets makin the 4 seed in 2013

Originally Posted by Luong1209

30t6p3b.gif

Nice try, you'll have to troll harder than that.
aint that that frontrunner4life dude?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G Stacks

I'm going to be a fan regardless of who they sign but Knick fans should definitely jump ship. Knicks has been lethargic since Ewing. I'm just done.
Troll of trolls over here.
laugh.gif

the knicks are a disgrace to basketball,  they have no honor or respect.

why lose with the orange and the blue when you can win with the jigga man and the net nation.

the knicks will be contracted in 5 years if they keep up what their doing while the nets are winning titles once lebron passes the torch.

Yeah Mayor's last post sums it from a Brooklynite perspective. That's why my dislike for the Nets has gone down some. Still need to get rid of a few guys though.

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

Originally Posted by G Stacks

I'm going to be a fan regardless of who they sign but Knick fans should definitely jump ship. Knicks has been lethargic since Ewing. I'm just done.
Troll of trolls over here.
laugh.gif
the knicks are a disgrace to basketball,  they have no honor or respect.

why lose with the orange and the blue when you can win with the jigga man and the net nation.

the knicks will be contracted in 5 years if they keep up what their doing while the nets are winning titles once lebron passes the torch.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son just putting words together now.

There is no longer "Nets" affiliation. This Brooklyn team is currently not winning and may be losing the their best player and this crop of FAs won't help them that much. Definitely not a playoff team. Jay doesn't own the team btw.

laugh.gif
@ contraction and bringing up LeBron

i've been a Nets fan so i'm sticking to them. the logo looks boring. i hope the uni's look better. Word is Deron is staying.

Back
Top Bottom