[::Official BUCKS @ LAKERS friday 7:30pm PT ESPNHD::]

Originally Posted by tupac003

Man...Did you see the spin move by drew? They need to give him way more touches then what he is getting. I hate when they (kobe) comes down and just jacks. If you hit your last 3 shots then fine. But his jumper has been off second half. Let drew get a touch!

Yup yup yup.

BTW the old Kobe would have made that alley oop. Good thing Bynum was there to clean up.

Just got home, missed the first half. Lakers look like they didn't do well in the first half and seems like they didn't shoot well. Looks likethey're getting better in the second half but the Bucks keep closing in. Hopefully they can execute better and add to their lead.

laugh.gif
Kwame Brown SUCKS. I knew he wasn't going to make that

I hate that call. If the pass has been made it shouldn't matter what happens after. Stop falling and play some damn defense!

I been drinkin grey goose so excuse my posts....

[table][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sasha Vujacic, SG[/td] [td]Has not entered game[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Javaris Crittenton, PG[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Coby Karl, SG[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ronny Turiaf, C[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Farmar, PG[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Trevor Ariza, SF[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vladimir Radmanovic, PF[/td] [td]Has not entered game[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris Mihm, C[/td] [td]Has not entered game[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kwame Brown, C[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
eyes.gif

Another end of quarter collapse by the Lakers, Phil needs to put Bean and Drew back in to begin the 4th to try and put this one away.

God kwame.....throw the ball to lamar...I am pretty sure nobody would have gotten in front of you and lamar would have given it back...but some how you wouldhave found a way to miss a dunk and we would have had the same result anyway....sigh...we pay this man 9 mil for what? Who the hell gave him that contract.Wasn't that the great MJ?

kobe making everything look too easy. rebounds... splitting double teams.. no look passes... and his teammates benefiting from that.

nice stuff

did trevor travel? looked like a little bunny hop on the initial dunk.. nice sequence though

Back
Top Bottom