Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

if the players decide the game and only the players why the hell do we have refs. you need to stop it was flagrant not just by definition but by every wayshape form. it should have been the bulls ball even after the free throws.

In this situation, it might have not been a flagrant, the Bulls shoulda ran the play for TT, number 1. Number 2 Brad Miller should of hit his first free throw,and number 3 why the hell did he throw it off the backboard? Dood is near 50 and still dont know the rules to the nba?

Dont ya think Rose should attack the basket more? He's a great finisher around the rim, seems like after Game 1 he's been hesitant. And why isnt hetaking those midrange shots Rondo is giving him? He was making them in Game 1.

^getting big leads and mucking it up? haha you were up by what, 11?
That should be a big enough lead not to mess it up esp with unlcle mo going your way. What would I expect you probably a new age Celtics fan thatjust started watching ball last year so I guess its no need talking to you about that. They got that lead and proceeded to start doing some other stuff but Igive the Celts credit they came back and deserved to win the game now we have to win game 6.

Dont ya think Rose should attack the basket more? He's a great finisher around the rim, seems like after Game 1 he's been hesitant. And why isnt he taking those midrange shots Rondo is giving him? He was making them in Game 1.
I agree and its the one time his style, nature, whatever hurts him. Dude plays like Rondo is playing as far as pressing the issue at the basket Ithink the Bulls win easy but I'm also bias.
laugh.gif

11 points is FAR from a big enough lead in the NBA, let alone in a playoff game vs a top seeded team.

I hope the Bulls take this to 7.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

11 points is FAR from a big enough lead in the NBA, let alone in a playoff game vs a top seeded team.

I hope the Bulls take this to 7.

i disagree. 11 points is a big lead in the NBA. especially considering Ray Allen was fouled out. How many times did Rondo just dribble and drive to the basketwith no defense? Chicago blew it.

it is going 7 though.

The NBA is a joke if both D Howard and Rondo don't get suspended. For those of you who even thinks that's a foul, go play pick up and do anything evenremotely close to that and see what happens. Rondo is a sucka for doing that. He was nowhere near the ball, and he threw a haymaker. You don't swing atsomebody's face and say you were trying to stop him from scoring. He incriminated himself when he said that, and if he's not suspended, the leagueoffice is up to their shenanigans again. I was steaming mad when he did that, and if he's allowed to play I fully expect somebody will catch him slipping.

In basketball, the whole idea of letting the players decide the end of the game is a bad idea and makes the NBA look very unprofessional. I don'tunderstand how you guys can let players slide by with dirtier plays just because there is less than 10 seconds on the clock. You lose credibility when you letplays like that rando slap slip by. In that instance the question is posed, how much harder would've it taken for Miller to get the flagrant? A toothknocked out? I don't think so, I think it would've only happened if Miller was unconscious and that is despicable. Of course lobbying and overexaggerating how serious the foul would've definitely helped the call for the flagrant, but that should not be the case which actually proves howunprofessional the reffing is. This unwritten rule has to stop. It ultimately isn't fair. People say, "let the players decide the game" but Idon't understand that logic. If a player commits a foul when the game is almost ending then that is their decision. They are abusing the game ofbasketball.

We just disagree then cause how things were going at that time a few more possesions of non fing up b-ball that game is usually a wrap and I wouldsay the same if it was the Celts also. Thats how I feel (and alot of games turn out) when you start getting up double digits in the 4th. You have to keepthat foot on the throat. As soon as they got that lead they start doing all kinds of silly stuff to help the C's get back in it.

the league is reviewing the play. rondo will likely be charged with a flagrant..... 4 = suspension. if it's flagrant 2, he will be suspended for game 6.the likely scenario is he gets called with just the flagrant and will have 3 more chances before suspension.

For one , for the Bulls vs. Celtics ... the lead has to be more than 15 with 10 minutes on the clock . They're defending champions , they know how to putin work ... when we get leads , we get comfortable . That's a bad combination . I believe Rondo should get suspended just for talking out his @#* in thatinterview .

Perkins was fouling Rose/Salmons ALLLLL DAY . If the refs would have done their jobs CORRECTLY , he would have been out before Ray Allen .

Y'all remember when Tim Duncan got a technical/then got ejected for laughing at a referees call from the bench ? Remember that ? Why shouldn't Garnettget the same treatment ? He straight be cussing us out .

All in all though ... the game is OVER ... were back in Chicago , we have a chance to tie the series .

You guys all complaining about that foul at the end, the real question is HOW THE HELL YOU CHOKE AND LET THEM EVEN GET INTO THAT POSITION, WHEN YOU CLEARLY HADTHE GAME IN THE BAG??

Rose was playing like dookie, Rondo has that championship swag that comes with a chip
pimp.gif

I don't care all that much about the "flagrant" foul...

What I was so surprised about was the fact that VDN didn't make any adjustments what so ever against Paul Pierce down the stretch.

3 straight top of the key isolations being defended by the same player? No doubles, defensive assignments, nothing? Wow, come on mane that was terrible...PPhit 3 in a row
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Bulls fans yall gotta be blaming that bum coach of yalls for real.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Y'all remember when Tim Duncan got a technical/then got ejected for laughing at a referees call from the bench ? Remember that ? Why shouldn't Garnett get the same treatment ? He straight be cussing us out .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

200700800240014004700194984.jpg

And this is coming from someone that hates KG and his antics.

Y'all remember when Tim Duncan got a technical/then got ejected for laughing at a referees call from the bench ? Remember that ? Why shouldn't Garnett get the same treatment ? He straight be cussing us out .
that was different, there was a history of personal bad blood between duncan and that particular official.... it was a purely subjective decisionon the refs part

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

We just disagree then cause how things were going at that time a few more possesions of non fing up b-ball that game is usually a wrap and I would say the same if it was the Celts also. Thats how I feel (and alot of games turn out) when you start getting up double digits in the 4th. You have to keep that foot on the throat. As soon as they got that lead they start doing all kinds of silly stuff to help the C's get back in it.

But this is a young inexperienced Bulls team, they've been playing sloppy down the stretch for the most part this entire series.

But basketball is a 48 minute game, you have to EXPECT a run from the other team in the playoffs.

Y'all remember when Tim Duncan got a technical/then got ejected for laughing at a referees call from the bench ? Remember that ? Why shouldn't Garnett get the same treatment ?
Because that was completely wrong, and Joey Crawford got suspended for that.

^^ I honest to goodness expected a run but how they did that last night was Booooooooooooooooooooo thats all and I still thought they would have understood theimportance of this. Well if they win tom which isn't impossible they have another chance to win at Boston.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^getting big leads and mucking it up? haha you were up by what, 11?
That should be a big enough lead not to mess it up esp with unlcle mo going your way. What would I expect you probably a new age Celtics fan that just started watching ball last year so I guess its no need talking to you about that. They got that lead and proceeded to start doing some other stuff but I give the Celts credit they came back and deserved to win the game now we have to win game 6.

Dont ya think Rose should attack the basket more? He's a great finisher around the rim, seems like after Game 1 he's been hesitant. And why isnt he taking those midrange shots Rondo is giving him? He was making them in Game 1.
I agree and its the one time his style, nature, whatever hurts him. Dude plays like Rondo is playing as far as pressing the issue at the basket I think the Bulls win easy but I'm also bias.
laugh.gif

I grew up in Worcester, MA. I've been going to celtics games since I was in middle school. I have a friggin signed Dana Barros poster in myroom. I've been watching the C's play terrible-okay basketball for years and its funny that the year after we do well I'm all the sudden assumed tobe a fair weather fan. For the record, i simply disagree with you in taht an 11 point lead is a large lead in NBA playoff basketball. That lead, imo, caneasily be gone within one good offensive run, much less one good quarter. Especially when you're playing the same team that in 2002 orchestrated thegreatest 4th quarter comeback in nba playoff history, headed off by the same captain. But I'm just a new age Celtics fan that just started watching lastyear, so what would I know about that. Either way - I also find it funny that after what I just typed all anyone could speak on was my assertion that an 11 ptlead can be fleeting in the nba. Great job.

Point is. Both teams got bad calls, if you don't believe that theres no point arguing.
The game's over, Thursday will be a good game. We'll see if the Bulls can hold onto another enormously huge 11 point lead.
But again, I'm just a new age, fairweather fan. I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

^& Rondo fouling Miller wasn't completely wrong ?

& Garnett cursing out the whole Bulls team when he isn't even playing isn't completely wrong either right ?

How can you even say something like that ?
laugh.gif

^why are people getting so upset at KG trash talking? you guys are so sensitive...... if KG can;t say anything cuz he ain;t playing, then i guess they shouldjust get rid of the fans and play in an empty gym cuz people trash taking when they're not playing hurts feelings.....

Back
Top Bottom