Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You dont get it...the league has changed their rules about 3 times over since that era...what you said OG was dumb +!% hell...

that was a flagrant, by rule. He didnt go for the ball, went straight for Miller's face.
This.
I seriously missed the boat on this one. w t f is "this" supposed to mean?

Says the guy who thinks Mike Brown is a top 5 coach in the league....
eyes.gif
Doc is a damn good coach.

I don't believe MB is a good coach but you're fooling yourself if you think Doc is doing something. It's TT all the way.

i will agree with you somewhat... TT is the X-Os on defense on the coaching staff, but doc is the one that gets people to listen to TT..... Doc ismore like the manager, but it's his staff and his team so he has to get credit

in this day and age the way they call things thats a flagrant foul no question about it no matter what QTR it is or how much time is left in the game.

now if u want to %%!#* about the NBA been soft then go ahead thats 2 different things

Celtics
glasses.gif

Hard fought game. BG kept the Bulls going.

Pierce is clutch, though.

The refs still don't know how to do their job. That "double foul" with Ray and Miller should've been an absolute no-call.

3-2. Pressure's all on Chicago.

It'll be very interesting to see how Rose responds.

So when people go to the lane you can just flail your arms wildly and break noses because you're in the vicinity of the ball? @%% are ya'll talkingabout? Rondo's hand is four feet from the ball and clearly not gonna hit anything but Miller's head. Flagrant all the way. No where near making a damnplay on the ball. And to keep things clear, I did think that Ray Allen's last two fouls were touchy, I'm not being biased, and yes that might havegiven the Bulls the game but that would have been a mental mistake that was Rondo's fault and ya'll should have had to deal with it. Also, the over theback and then foul on the shot Perkins put on D Rose with no call was flat out one of the weirdest things I've seen. I'm not even mad about that, justflat out mind-boggled.

Originally Posted by mjs24chicago

So when people go to the lane you can just flail your arms wildly and break noses because you're in the vicinity of the ball? @%% are ya'll talking about? Rondo's hand is four feet from the ball and clearly not gonna hit anything but Miller's head. Flagrant all the way. No where near making a damn play on the ball. And to keep things clear, I did think that Ray Allen's last two fouls were touchy, I'm not being biased, and yes that might have given the Bulls the game but that would have been a mental mistake that was Rondo's fault and ya'll should have had to deal with it. Also, the over the back and then foul on the shot Perkins put on D Rose with no call was flat out one of the weirdest things I've seen. I'm not even mad about that, just flat out mind-boggled.
laugh.gif
Do you know basketball? Did you watch the clip? NOTthe replay, the actual live action clip???

KLJ and Bigmike (and all the Chi fans for that matter), I'm just gonna ask if D.Rose slapped the piss outta KG in that exact same way, would you guysHONESTLY be calling for a flagrant??

You can lie to me and say "yeah".
laugh.gif

But don't lie to yourselves.

Rondo was definitely going for the ball.... And if it was anybody else (Kobe, Duncan, Zaza Pachulia), I'd say the same exact thing:

No way you want to affect the series by calling a flagrant right there.

A personal foul? Sure. (And he got that).

But a FLAGRANT?? No. Way.

Even Doug said you should only call a flagrant if a guy is missing all his teeth.
laugh.gif

I think the foul was an unneeded hard foul....but I am happy to see play like that, lets go back to bad boy basketball......a nice clothes line during the lastfew seconds of a close game does wonders for a teams confidence.....

Shugs u telling me if a star player got hit like that a flagrant foul wouldnt get called?

and the "he was going for the ball" thing is stupid cause we have seen many of times people go for the ball and still get it called

KLJ and Bigmike (and all the Chi fans for that matter), I'm just gonna ask if D.Rose slapped the piss outta KG in that exact same way, would you guys HONESTLY be calling for a flagrant??

You can lie to me and say "yeah".
laugh.gif

But don't lie to yourselves.
I'm a Bulls fan?

MANNNNNNN the bulls were up ELEVEN POINTS... stupid vinny double pierce on that damn J from the elbow... 4 times!

Word....why the hell didnt we send a second man at Pierce. My unborn nephew saw that coming.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Shugs u telling me if a star player got hit like that a flagrant foul wouldnt get called?

and the "he was going for the ball" thing is stupid cause we have seen many of times people go for the ball and still get it called
Honestly, I think if this were the Cavs and not the Bulls.... and that Miller was LeBron.... and he got slapped like that, no I don't thinkthey would call a flagrant. I remember something similar happened last year against the Wiz with LBJ and he didn't get the flagrant call. I just don'tsee the refs deciding a pivotal game in a close series like that.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm a Bulls fan?
Now you know that I know that you ain't no damn Bulls fan.
laugh.gif

Substitute Rose for CP3 in the example I gave.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Word....why the hell didnt we send a second man at Pierce. My unborn nephew saw that coming.

dude i was sittin here durin the timeout yellin "pierce at the damn elbow vinny, cmon u gotta know this!"... apparently he didnt.
mad.gif

That was not a flagrant. Stop it.

Is anyone really surprised that Vinny doesn't have a clue? He shouldn't have gotten the job in the first place.

Brad Miller was in no condition to shoot those free throws. His eyes were still watery from getting a tooth knocked out.

I hope BG is good to go on game 6 with his hamstring and all.

Bulls need to fire Vinny...he sucks. Chicago has to come out quick in game 6 to get themselves a lead or I see the Celtics slowly pulling the cord on em.

Wow. What a game to be at. I've seen 2 of the best games I am ever going to see in my life in the past week. This series is shaving years off of my life.And for those of you calling for a flagrant, I just don't agree. I don't care if Pierce was punched in the face, I wouldn't be calling for aflagrant.

Back
Top Bottom