Official Bulls VS. Hawks Post...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Why the hell is our defensive rotation soooooo slow?

Seriously

smh.gif

D Rose is a beast...seriously who can stay in front of him on defense consistently?

Also, please someone take Thabo to the barber...dude looks like a create a player from Madden 01 with those no air time havin braids, put some beads in themjoints to try and get something, looks like his stylist braided them joints with a vice grip in the back

We seriously gave up 5 wide open 3's in the 4th quarter alone
smh.gif

Al Horford 27pts 17rebs and 6blks ?????

smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Silver Lining Pooh with 26pts 9rebs 7assist.

We're Huff G I|

Originally Posted by S4L3

Sad.

71 Million...

THANK YOU

i said it when we gave it to him what was the $!$*+#$ point, deng is so
mad.gif
mad.gif
what a $!$*+#$ waste

we have 2 players that can score night in and night out and thats gordon and rose everyone else is going to he hot and cold

Ya'll can pile on Lu all you want but Ty and Noah were the real jokes. 2-11. 5 points. 13 rebs (Lu had 10 himself).

Going against a good frontcourt like ATL's and thats what they show up with. These 2 haven't done *$%! for this team this year.

Missed the game tonight, but I'll run it back off the DVR tomorrow.

Horford...
pimp.gif

i hope the hawks lock up horford and smith for the next decade. those dudes are gonna be a problem.

We're Huff G I|
G it seem we gone be saying that all season
frown.gif

we have 2 1 player that can score night in and night out and thats gordon and rose everyone else is going to he hot and cold
fixed

the bears better step it up i cant take 3 losing teams at once i swear ill go jump in the lake

Originally Posted by CasperJr

We're Huff G I|
G it seem we gone be saying that all season
frown.gif

we have 2 1 player that can score night in and night out and thats gordon and rose everyone else is going to he hot and cold
fixed

the bears better step it up i cant take 3 losing teams at once i swear ill go jump in the lake

You should be used to it by now.
laugh.gif

Al flat out killed us, boy looking like he did back in high dominating my school. Izzo is a fool for letting him get away.

Tyrus do you have a quota of bad shots per game, i mean just let me know. Deng please give the money back. Rose keep doin ya thing. This is going to be a longyear

This is a God damn shame, you know things are bad when your rookie is better than your entire team
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom