Official Bulls VS Lakers Post...(11/18 10:30p.m. NBATV....)

^Man the Bulls would beast if they had Amare. This is so frustrating watching them give up big leads and then having to fight back only to come short. I wouldbe happy with Al Horford, but I know Atlanta will match whatever offer he gets. I'm still hoping for Tyrus to man up.

I would take Horford as well I think he's going to be a complete animal in 2 more years especially if he developes that 15-18 foot jumpshot. I named him asa potential canidate for aquistion as well in the official bulls thread.

We need a big, a shooter, and someone who can stop someone on the perimeter. Those are our core weaknesses.

did any one see the game with the different camera views when kobe and ariza had that crazy play kobe goes to ariza i wanted you to dunk like ahrhhhh then kobegoes kinda like busting that one good nut lol

Originally Posted by HAZE323

did any one see the game with the different camera views when kobe and ariza had that crazy play kobe goes to ariza i wanted you to dunk like ahrhhhh then kobe goes kinda like busting that one good nut lol
Yes I heard that too.
laugh.gif

Then I thought to myself, Kobe is just another dude like all of us.

Back
Top Bottom