Official Bulls VS. Pacers Post....

S4L

Bulls by 5...

Besides Orlando, our next 8 games are very winnable....

Pacers
Magic
Nets
Wizards
Rockets
Bobcats
Warriors(easy win out of all of them..)
Bucks

Originally Posted by S4L3

Bulls by 5...

Besides Orlando, our next 8 games are very winnable....

Pacers
Magic
Nets
Wizards
Rockets
Bobcats
Warriors(easy win out of all of them..)
Bucks

Eh, we've lost to many a crappy team this year, so i wouldn't put it past us to lose a couple of these "winnable" games
ohwell.gif

yes they in
pimp.gif

john doing his thang

but ben is keepin us in it

rose is having a bad game but i see his dimes up which with out a doubt come from having better shooters around him

Brad Miller not starting on this team would be ******ed. They need someone else who can pass the ball if they don't play small and have Hinrich and Rose onthe floor.

Why couldn't we get Salmons...
tired.gif

I must admit I love yalls rotation, 1-9. A lot of talent on this team, just gotta figure out the minutes.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I must admit I love yalls rotation, 1-9. A lot of talent on this team, just gotta figure out the minutes.

Which is why you have to put the blame solely on the shoulders of the head coach. This team is better than it was before he trade deadline for sure

I've been calling for Del Negro's job since November

Give him a break, he may not be the BEST coach, but he's a new coach, he's not as bad as most others who got fired, he has a rook PG, and nowyou're trying to fit in two guys who deserve to be starters on most other teams in the League? It's going to be hard trying to balance all thoseminutes between all that talent.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Which is why you have to put the blame solely on the shoulders of the head coach. This team is better than it was before he trade deadline for sure

if u bring in a coach that has never held a coaching job at any level u got to expect this. he is learning on the job

Who else is in favor of making Del Harris the coach?

I swear I see him running the team and telling Vinny everything to do anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

if u bring in a coach that has never held a coaching job at any level u got to expect this. he is learning on the job

Thats why you don't bring in someone like that. You go get Mike D Antoni like we should have in the first place

At a certain point the "he's a rookie head coach" excuse isn't going to cut it.

There is no reason why we should have lost, these are the games we need to win if we are going to make a playoff push. Rose has been slowing down lately, mightbe hitting that rookie wall. I like our new team though

Back
Top Bottom