Official CAA Championship Game: VCU .vs. George Mason (aka Eric Maynor Show)

jpzx

Supporter
@ 7PMET on ESPN2HD

I don't think Maynor is the best PG in the nation like that fool JRAIN thinks
laugh.gif
...but the kid's got talent and he'll put on a show tonight I think. Should be a good game and it's a nice matchup to tide us over untilthe major tournaments start..

CAA%20Logo.jpg

draft_090226_Eric_Maynor.jpg

cam2.JPG

Maynor from deep!
pimp.gif

Last 10 points for Commonwealth
eek.gif

Damn I was just telling my dad about this game at dinner around 6:30 and I totally forgot about putting this game on
laugh.gif

I'm glad Maynor is getting the credit he deserves.

Mason has a lot of decent players but I don't see a leader on the team...someone willing to get to the basket and stop this run VCU is on

They've got to make up ground while Maynor is on the bench

Burgess is on fire
smokin.gif

VCU playing great defense..they have to keep it up and not give Mason any hope of getting back into it

Hofstra lost to ODU in the Quarters, I think. (too lazy to go back and look it up)

Maynor is showing out early...

Yeah, Hofstra lost to Dominion by 1 in the quarterfinals..

Great half for VCU. Maynor isn't forcing anything yet is being effective. Sanders is definitely controlling the boards and Burgess seems like his jumper isfine.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I was there...
smh.gif

Unlike the previous years, Hofstra didn't travel well... This year they had one bus head down to Richmond with 6 kids..
laugh.gif
Those kids ended up sitting with us in the regular Hofstra spectators sectionwhich consisted of maybe 4 rows of 10 seats... It was pitiful. Great game nonetheless. Towson did work this tournament.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

I was there...
smh.gif

Unlike the previous years, Hofstra didn't travel well... This year they had one bus head down to Richmond with 6 kids..
laugh.gif
Those kids ended up sitting with us in the regular Hofstra spectators section which consisted of maybe 4 rows of 10 seats... It was pitiful. Great game nonetheless. Towson did work this tournament.

Hofstra should be at the top the next couple of years after Maynor and Grant leave VCU. Charles Jenkins is smooth.
pimp.gif

Jesus...this is a blowout. C'mon, Mason...you better than this.

Damn..Mason's plan was to come out strong and they've dug themselves in an even bigger hole...7-0 run for VCU

^ He works for the MLB Network now, correct?

Still can't believe how ESPN did him dirty like that
smh.gif

Yea he's on MLB.

But Maynor is too good for the CAA. I could see them upset. They got a little inside game too.

The George Mason jerseys could be something serious done right. I am not a huge fan of the yellow. But I think with certain teams.
pimp.gif

^ He works for the MLB Network now, correct?

Still can't believe how ESPN did him dirty like that
smh.gif
Yup, and I'm glad he's back on TV. There are a few who's insight on the game really connects and Harold is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom