OFFICIAL CAL AT #23 OREGON STATE GAME THREAD 11/15 1230 PT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well...driving 95 yards+for a score with no timeouts with 40 seconds left was kind of an impossible task and Riley had to force that one...Nate would havedone the same anyway.

i have no idea why u put your faith in cal winning today chester zona and oregon is the best chance for oregon state to lose. cal on the road late in theseason winning a big game? LMAO!!! NOT A CHANCE

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i have no idea why u put your faith in cal winning today chester zona and oregon is the best chance for oregon state to lose. cal on the road late in the season winning a big game? LMAO!!! NOT A CHANCE

Yeah, me either.

I fail on this one. @%*@#%* Cal sucks.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i have no idea why u put your faith in cal winning today chester zona and oregon is the best chance for oregon state to lose. cal on the road late in the season winning a big game? LMAO!!! NOT A CHANCE

Yeah, me either.

I fail on this one. @%*@#%* Cal sucks.
If Cal sucks, Oregon sucks more
tongue.gif
. Oh wait, you're downto your 23423432523rd string QB and have Jaison Williams.I don't like OSU either, so I'll be rooting for you guys to beat them.

That Riley interception could have been foreshadowed....that punt sealed the deal pretty much.

Originally Posted by shiznut123

Will a Rose bowl berth mean a Oregon State vs. Penn State rematch?
that would be horrible
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

granted, a lot of people might say a USC-Ohio State would be just as bad. but i think the second time around, with Wells healthy and Pryor with someexperience, that game would be very competitive.

Back
Top Bottom