Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
New PSN Playlist Update

Old PSN Playlist Update

Not sure what it does.

Last edited:
It is impossible to knife someone in this game...... :x:smh:

SOOOOOOO many times I've knifed somebody DIRECTLY in front of me, and my guy misses... OKAY game... :smh:

I've been playing COD's online since WAW and never had this problem til now.

It is impossible to knife someone in this game...... :x:smh:
SOOOOOOO many times I've knifed somebody DIRECTLY in front of me, and my guy misses... OKAY game... :smh:

same problem here. i have tried too knife someone, just to pass through their body more than once.
The campaign is so quickly thrown together the mission to capture Noriega all of your squad mates have the same faces.
I might play MW3 again i heard its easier to get a MOAB now

I only have a couple hours on this game so I need to play more and give it a fair chance before fully critiquing but there's a few things off the bat I like/don't like. I think it's dumb how they split up Domination in 2 rounds w/ a time limit
mean.gif
. Can't hate on them for trying something new but games don't even end at 200 anymore. They catered to all the dudes playing with randoms getting spawn trapped by good teams and backing out of games.
mean.gif
At least remove the time limit in 2nd round.

The sniping is an absolute joke. They reverted back to MW2 cheese levels of quickscoping and little recoil. Any trash *** bum can snipe on any map and get some kills. Treyarch had it right in the first BO...now they ruined it.

Not sure if I'll feel differently about this in the future but IMO there's too many accessories and not enough guns in BO 2. Thousands of gun attachments/lethal/tactical stuff with a reduced amount of guns to play around with. Da fuq is that?

The new Pick 10 system is great. Wildcard option is cool too.

No deathstreaks is 
pimp.gif
. No more 2nd chance bull ****...I don't have to worry about killing dudes twice.

The maps are whatever. Nothing great, a couple bad ones. I'm not sure if I've played all of them yet.

SMG's are king in this game.
sick.gif
I seen some _ with a red dot on a MP7 (I think) win a gunfight vs. someone a bazillion feet away in Final Killcam. **** didn't make any sense to me.
It is impossible to knife someone in this game......
sick.gif
:smh:

SOOOOOOO many times I've knifed somebody DIRECTLY in front of me, and my guy misses... OKAY game...
mean.gif

GOOD. If Treyarch wasn't gonna completely remove the panic knifing like they promised then nerfing it to hell is the next best thing.

Too many pie *** _'s every game relying on broken *** CoD knifing to bail them out of gunfights. Learn to steady aim or something.

Can someone explain to me how to do well in Tranzit. Seriously, I've played with friends multiple times and all we can do is turn the power on in the lab and then we get murked.

add me, let me play with you.

just gotta get jugger-nog in the town and you'll be alright

PSN: Nintendawg

i think the best way to handle zombies in the later rounds is to separate the 4 people to 4 different parts of the green run.
zombies will be divided between the 4 of them, no bumping into other players with hordes, only setback is no one to revive if you get cornered 

I got to wave 19 with a 3 person party (one dude bailed real early) last night.

I'm trying to get farther on Tranzit also.

Ima shoot u an add too fam

PSN: JamesYoung1990

sick.gif

SOOOOOOO many times I've knifed somebody DIRECTLY in front of me, and my guy misses... OKAY game...
mean.gif

GOOD. If Treyarch wasn't gonna completely remove the panic knifing like they promised then nerfing it to hell is the next best thing.

Too many pie *** _'s every game relying on broken *** CoD knifing to bail them out of gunfights. Learn to steady aim or something.
yessir

pimp.gif
 is how I feel everytime I hear someone complain about the knifing now.. 

sick.gif

mean.gif

yessir

pimp.gif
 is how I feel everytime I hear someone complain about the knifing now.. 
Knifing is pretty much useless in this game. Swapped my controller over to tactical setup so I'm not worrying about knifing fast and now I can drop shot and lay prone easier to drop shot like everyone else does...

Illo, I'mma try to run with y'all more this game. MW3 was a crapshoot for me. Hit me up to run some Dom.

Last edited:
Zero that's exactly what I did too 
laugh.gif

Also what is this I'm hearing about theater mode being down because some prestige glitching nonsense was going on?

Since Theater is down does this cut down on lag 
nerd.gif
 I remember seeing someone say something about all lag is because theater mode was introduced

Is there an AR anyone recommends? I've been running strictly shotty and SMG, just figured there had to be an AR that was decent. Type 25 was OK. FAL is just OK too...

Is there an AR anyone recommends? I've been running strictly shotty and SMG, just figured there had to be an AR that was decent. Type 25 was OK. FAL is just OK too...
SWAT 556 with select fire and Scar
Curious, isn't the SWAT 556 already 3 round burst? Select fire to make it auto? The Scar seemed a bit slow when I tried it out. Maybe I just need to stop rushing and running around like an ADHD kid.

I've been using the AN94 recently. Once I tamed it, I started doing work

Back
Top Bottom