Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
So, I reached prestige master. I've never leveled up this fast before. Not sure what to do now. Guess I'll go for more gold guns.

Yeah, haven't touched the game since getting prestige master. :\
Maybe when the next map pack drops for 360.

Getting a double kill is next to impossible.
Honestly I thought it was just me.
I play on hardcore. So when I shoot two guys who are next to each other and only one dies and the other one kills me. Im even more upset like cmon man. :smh:

Last edited:
Double kills are never really a problem for me.

Peacekeeper + Fast Mag & FMJ = deadly.

I run with lightweight, hardline, toughness, dexterity, and extreme conditioning on that class and do damage. Went 58 - 4 with that combo when they had nuke town 24/7 last week. Lol.

If any of you are on PSN and get tired of running solo, drop your name in here so Bobby can send you an invite to the NT clan.

If I'm short on people and there's no one else on my friends list to run with, I usually look at the clan list and choose. I'll always give preference to the dudes that actually PLAY the objectives and don't sit around worrying about other ****. Basically if you have a good SPM, you're good with me.
laugh.gif

THIS GAME IS POO.

That is all.

happy.gif
"YOU WON'T PLAY KOD...YOU WON'T!!"

Last edited:
I played this game for the last time earlier. Best Buy has a 50% trade in bonus credit so I'll take the $35 and wash my hands with Treyarch games. This is the worst Call of Duty I've ever owned and I've had them all.

If any of you are on PSN and get tired of running solo, drop your name in here so Bobby can send you an invite to the NT clan.

If I'm short on people and there's no one else on my friends list to run with, I usually look at the clan list and choose. I'll always give preference to the dudes that actually PLAY the objectives and don't sit around worrying about other ****. Basically if you have a good SPM, you're good with me. :lol:

THIS GAME IS POO.

That is all.

:D

Noooooo, :rofl:.

I miss my PS3 bros, :frown:.

Yo I was in a weird *** game of FFA last night with some dude that sounded like Rainman or some **** talkin bout he works for M$... He had 28 days played and a .35 K/D and a .02 W/L ratio.
laugh.gif
  Dude kept telling me that hes tracking all of my kills and that I had killed this one other dude an average of 13 times a game since I joined the lobby.

Had me tripping.

livLONG AN HARD was his GT.

If I'm short on people and there's no one else on my friends list to run with, I usually look at the clan list and choose. I'll always give preference to the dudes that actually PLAY the objectives and don't sit around worrying about other ****. Basically if you have a good SPM, you're good with me. :lol:

Yea we only have 77 people right now. I also sign us up for all the clan operations.

This game pisses me off so much due to the lag comp. it is crazy at times. I run all the time w/ Illoquent, Vintage, Supreme, and others and im sure there like "he's a scrub". My k/d in BO1 was at one point 2.2, on BO2 I struggle to stay above a 1.3. I know Im not a bad player but his game just makes me look like I am.

Back
Top Bottom