Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I like the game so far. I do wish there was a little more time in between games to setup stuff.

Feel free to add me on 360

GT: R GANGSTA J

Hit up target and lucked out on getting the hardened edition i was juiced. Downloading nuketown zombies and nuketown 2025 now add me psn: NAWGHTYHARE

after looking/reading some tweets that people are sending treyarch it looks as if the servers are down once again, glad im in work till 5 so hopefully they got it figured out by the time i get out

What NT clan tag yal use? Just [NT] ? My old one used to be [$WAG] and that is clearly played out
laugh.gif

There just the one thread this time around? I remember MW3 had one for PS3 and 360, but either way works. Its all good since NT clan carrys over so people can still find others w/o having to add everyone individually.

Will start doing more multiplayer once I finish campaign.

Hit detection is kind of iffy, needs improvement tweek.

Carrier sucks, I hate that map.

Pick 10 is do able, Level 18 right now, still need to unlock better weapons and perks ugh

HOPPED ON WITH A BUDDY LAST NIGHT AND PLAYED FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE NIGHT. FUN BUT I STILL LIKE THE NEW HALO MORE THAN THE NEW BLOPS. I'LL PROBABLY BUY MY OWN COPY FOR CHRISTMAS. NO RUSH.

People line up for games? :rofl:

Walked into Costco in the middle of the day and grabbed a pair. Played 3 rounds.. running feels a lot slower imo. Haven't ran into any spawn problems or anything of the sort yet.

A lot of folks pre-ordered so if you went at a busy time you could have spent a little while in line waiting to pick up your preorder.

Yo does anyone else have this problem?  Every time I turn the game on I have to redo the initial settings (i.e. brightness, gore on/off, etc.).  How do I fix this?!

Not a huge deal but definitely annoying.  

^Same thing was happening to me, at one of the screens you gotta press a button to save the settings..it should be on the bottom.

Got to play for a little while last night...Game play seems ok so far, but the maps are horrible

stupid strike force!!! i was so fukcin confused at first..ish reminded me of those lame games like starcraft lol, i did beat the first strikeforce level tho! 
laugh.gif

league play?

what division yall land in?...platinum here...no too sure how this all works though.

GT - iMcNeilly

8 person zombies is :pimp:

Encountered freezing problems on multiplayer. Never ceases to amaze me how much stuff is overlooked by these companies before they ship out a game. Third time in 20 minutes my PS3 froze.

Multiplayer hasn't been playable today because of that issue and the CPU not starting games because its looking to balance teams even with 18 ppl in the lobby. They need to fix this **** ASAP.

league play?
what division yall land in?...platinum here...no too sure how this all works though.
GT - iMcNeilly
8 person zombies is :pimp:

I got into gold division. Not sure what its all about but I did a lot better playing with a serious team lol

PSN - kolombianstyle

nuketown is pretty fun as always, specially capture the flag.

Back
Top Bottom