Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
^ Yooo exactly how I felt earlier today! Actually strung together a few games that didn't make me wanna People's Elbow my disc.

Yo, forget about multiplayer for a second.. ANYONE ON HERE A ZOMBIE FREAK?

I've been diving into Zombie mode since the game came out with a few friends.. there are literally so many secrets in zombies this time around.. hidden messages, hints at extras, easter eggs, etc. You can tell that this was Treyarch's golden egg. Their masterpiece.

For those who do play zombies..

apparently there's supposed to be chance for a second bus.. or at least a second route.

When you spawn in the room in Tranzit.. there's a bulletin board in the middle of the room with the bus route / schedule on it.. on it it says that there's a "Route A" (Day Time) and a "Route B" (Night Time). The bus is apparently running the day time route.. hints at a second bus / route have been given when throwing an EMP grenade at Ted (the bus driver).. he'll say something about sending another bus, or taking an alternate route. **** just got real in zombies.. I'm so damn curious to see if it's already in there and we haven't figured out how to get to it yet.. or if it's gonna be DLC.

Sold my copy today. So @#$@$ tired of shooting people in the head, only for them to run into cover and then pop back out to kill me. Yet when I try to take cover I die instantly :smh: :lol: And the number of times I die by lightning strike and that cluster bomb thing is @#$@$@ ridiculous. In the past games you could actually avoid them by playing smart and taking cover.

I've bought COD every year just and this one is by far the worst.

And no, I'm not garbage. 1.2 K/D is average I guess :lol:

Last edited:
Man they need to fix this lag comp crap because this is getting out of hand. I keep getting killed two feet after i run behind cover or after i put a mag in someone. I wonder if it was such a smart idea to add perks like marathon and lightweight in a game with small maps?

what score streaks does everyone run?

right now I'm doing

hunter killer -> care package -> sentry gun

was using lightning strike for a while but kept failing with it..sentry gun puts in work :pimp: :pimp:

what score streaks does everyone run?

right now I'm doing

hunter killer -> care package -> sentry gun

was using lightning strike for a while but kept failing with it..sentry gun puts in work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Used to run lightning strike before the delay nerf.. used to go low with UAV - Counter UAV - Lightning Strike

If the delay is too long for my liking then I'll probably run UAV - Counter - Blackbird.

I run low k/s at the moment since it helps leveling up faster since you can get them over and over and the bonus you get when your teammates kill someone with a uav and counter up 
pimp.gif
 it's not bad I still got a almost 500spm.. when I hit max prestige I'll probably run higher k/s and kill*****e but that won't be for a while unless they constantly do double xp weekends.. cause this weekend imma go in

Also might have to try out the Sentry Gun

Last edited:
As of lately ive been having the worst connection and this has never happend before while playing this game. Now i can actually understand why everyone is complaining about this game lastnight i was at the point the break everything but then i
nthat.gif
a facie and i got over it quick and continued playing the game

I've been diving into Zombie mode since the game came out with a few friends.. there are literally so many secrets in zombies this time around.. hidden messages, hints at extras, easter eggs, etc. You can tell that this was Treyarch's golden egg. Their masterpiece.

apparently there's supposed to be chance for a second bus.. or at least a second route.

When you spawn in the room in Tranzit.. there's a bulletin board in the middle of the room with the bus route / schedule on it.. on it it says that there's a "Route A" (Day Time) and a "Route B" (Night Time). The bus is apparently running the day time route.. hints at a second bus / route have been given when throwing an EMP grenade at Ted (the bus driver).. he'll say something about sending another bus, or taking an alternate route. **** just got real in zombies.. I'm so damn curious to see if it's already in there and we haven't figured out how to get to it yet.. or if it's gonna be DLC.

I'm waiting for them to release more maps for zombies. Haven't played BO2 but I've watched videos and they look too small..I want maps like Kino, Ascension, etc

Any word on DLC/wonder weapons :nerd: :nerd:

after playing Hardcore, its hard to go back to anything else.. on that regular I get so many hitmarkers. i remember i flanked a dude and shot him twice in the back of head with an AR, and dude didn't die. 
sick.gif

Engineer.  Black Hat.  C4 is pretty fun to run with on HCTDM.  They took out the spawn delay after you die, but they need more objective game modes

It's a mouse and keyboard adapter for the PS3 or 360. You can play nearly any game on PS3 or 360 with a mouse and keyboard not just First Person Shooters.

Everyone likes to say it's a "cheater" device but for me it's a matter of preference. I can't use a controller for FPS'. I grew up on PC gaming and using a controller to shoot in first person sucks for me, I just can't do it. Now the initial reaction of people are like "Well why don't you play on PC then?" and the answer is because the majority of my friends and other people play on 360 or PS3. So I got the adapter to play with friends.

The device is advertised to be 1:1 movement with your mouse which is fairly accurate. Without getting to technical you have to remember that the developer configurations for games like COD or Halo are still setup to work within the 360's native control space. This means that it does not feel exactly like if I was playing on the PC version because you will hit the dead-zone (movement wall) very quickly. Each gave has a different deadzone limit so you have to adjust your movements to each game.

Having the adapter does not make me God-like in-game. It has however made a huge difference in how well I play
-- COD4: 0.79 K/D with a controller :rofl:
-- COD WAW 0.72 K/D with a controller
-- MW2: 2.1 K/D -XIM
-- MW3: 2.3 K/D -XIM
--BLOPS 2: 2.2 K/D -XIM

I've had tons of people who have tried it out only to feel more comfortable and perform better with a controller. So no, you can't just pick it up and go 50-5. One of my good friends has been pro level since COD4 and will still consistently beat me 1 v 1 and easily outperforms me on a match by match basis and he uses a normal controller with 3 sensitivity.

Last edited:
When picking the location, whats that spot on the bottom right? Nuketown? And how come I can't play it? I put the code in from the game box

Last edited:
It's a mouse and keyboard adapter for the PS3 or 360. You can play nearly any game on PS3 or 360 with a mouse and keyboard not just First Person Shooters.
Everyone likes to say it's a "cheater" device but for me it's a matter of preference. I can't use a controller for FPS'. I grew up on PC gaming and using a controller to shoot in first person sucks for me, I just can't do it. Now the initial reaction of people are like "Well why don't you play on PC then?" and the answer is because the majority of my friends and other people play on 360 or PS3. So I got the adapter to play with friends.
The device is advertised to be 1:1 movement with your mouse which is fairly accurate. Without getting to technical you have to remember that the developer configurations for games like COD or Halo are still setup to work within the 360's native control space. This means that it does not feel exactly like if I was playing on the PC version because you will hit the dead-zone (movement wall) very quickly. Each gave has a different deadzone limit so you have to adjust your movements to each game.
Having the adapter does not make me God-like in-game. It has however made a huge difference in how well I play
-- COD4: 0.79 K/D with a controller :rofl:
-- COD WAW 0.72 K/D with a controller
-- MW2: 2.1 K/D -XIM
-- MW3: 2.3 K/D -XIM
--BLOPS 2: 2.2 K/D -XIM
I've had tons of people who have tried it out only to feel more comfortable and perform better with a controller. So no, you can't just pick it up and go 50-5. One of my good friends has been pro level since COD4 and will still consistently beat me 1 v 1 and easily outperforms me on a match by match basis and he uses a normal controller with 3 sensitivity.

product links and set up pics?

I've very interested in this.

Back
Top Bottom