Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I was trolling with assault shield, ballistic knife, comat axe, smoke grenade class in Kill Confirmed yesterday.

I was playing a match on Slums and the score was approaching 100 and my team was winning. So I blindly throw my combat axe over a wall across the map and kill this dude for the last kill. People were buggin out on the mic when they showed the final kill cam. Only time I ever used Cod TV to look at the replay because I was stunned. I wanna submit to top 10 kills of the week I think it might get in there. Here's a pic of where I threw the axe from and the X is where the enemy was killed.
HAHAHAHA wow that's awesome man, please find a way to upload that so I can check it out!

I wanna submit to top 10 kills of the week I think it might get in there. Here's a pic of where I threw the axe from and the X is where the enemy was killed.

How do you submit to top ten kills of the week?

Mob of the dead? :x seems like ima renew my xbox live membership and buying the first map pack since freaking cod 4 :smh:

Was there some COD tournament recently? The amount of people using target finders is through the roof.

Last edited:
Played mostly the new zombies map. It's challenging at first but fun. Got all the parts to the plane and most of the achievements. Working on getting the rest. The other multiplayer maps arent bad.

PS: Brutus aka The Warden/Big Guard who comes out of no where, everyone starts panicking 
laugh.gif

I never messed with combat training til yesterday when one of my psn friends invited me. I didn't know you actually get xp from it. Does anyone know if it effects your k/d or w/l? I played 3 games and couldn't tell. Straight goin in on bots :lol:

I never messed with combat training til yesterday when one of my psn friends invited me. I didn't know you actually get xp from it. Does anyone know if it effects your k/d or w/l? I played 3 games and couldn't tell. Straight goin in on bots :lol:

You get half xp and cannot work toward any challenges. Doesnt effect K/D or W/L

Last edited:
Was there some COD tournament recently? The amount of people using target finders is through the roof.

Yea MLG Dallas, and then COD XP was this month. Fariko Impact won both
COD XP was the 1 milli tourny but the mil was spread out between the top 8, 1st place got 400k, 2nd got 200k

Yea MLG Dallas, and then COD XP was this month. Fariko Impact won both
COD XP was the 1 milli tourny but the mil was spread out between the top 8, 1st place got 400k, 2nd got 200k
That explains everything. They really split the money? let me guess Optic was second?

Double weapon XP starts tomorrow. time to level up the chicom and the SMR

That target finder garbage is cheap as ****. BO 2 removed a lot of trash from previous games but that's probably the biggest **** up they have as far as attachments go. That **** is a life saver for most _'s that play the game with their weak *** accuracy.

That target finder garbage is cheap as ****. BO 2 removed a lot of trash from previous games but that's probably the biggest **** up they have as far as attachments go. That **** is a life saver for most _'s that play the game with their weak *** accuracy.

The crazy thing about it is, the damn thing isnt balanced. Add it to any high recoil gun and it reduces it to nothing. People that have hardwire still show up red on the target finder crosshair.:smh:

That explains everything. They really split the money? let me guess Optic was second?

Double weapon XP starts tomorrow. time to level up the chicom and the SMR

yea i thought it was a mil for first place since it was the $1 Million Tournament come to find out it was a $1 mil total prize purse :lol:

Fariko won it, followed by EnvyUS, Optic, and Complexity. Honestly the 4 best squads out there so it wasnt really that surprising

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom