Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

can't wait for this game.... don't wanna do cross-platforms though, only because i suck... LOL

but at least i can play with some PS4 homies tho....

Man this coming out brings back memories of being the last alive in search and destroy with 3 enemies left and the bomb gets planted. Then immediately diffusing the bomb because I was right beside the bomb carrier :lol::evil::nerd:

I'm in. I enjoy the MW series. When they went to the future with boost packs and androids, I lost interest.

Excited to play story mode and get my AC-130 on again lol

Modern Warfare scorestreaks allegedly leaked
According to TheGamingRevolution, Modern Warfare will come with 17 total killstreaks, and stressed that these would be awarded based on kills, not on points earned like scorestreaks in more recent CoD games.

The game will allegedly see the return of some of MW2’s most popular killstreaks, such as the Pavelow and AC-130, and will also bring back the Nuke, which will end the game when a player goes on an incredible 25 kill streak.

The full list of Modern Warfare killstreaks reported by TheGamingRevolution are:
  • Care Package
  • Scrambler Drone
  • Clusterstrike
  • Cruise missile (sounds similar to predator)
  • UAV (for the whole team)
  • Precision Airstrike
  • Wilson (small remote tank)
  • Chopper Gunner
  • Advanced UAV
  • White Phosphorus (chemical strike)
  • VTOL (fighter jet that hovers over map)
  • Juggernaut
  • Pavelow
  • AC-130
  • Nuke (25 kills, will be game ending at the moment)

https://www.dexerto.com/call-of-dut...-warfare-killstreaks-reportedly-leaked-767307

The Modern Warfare Dark Edition $200 could also bring MW2 and MW3 remastered (5:33 on the video below)

Jump to 2:31 for leaks

I'm hoping story mode is good.

Always preferred shooting games in a realistic/historic setting. The moment MW went to the futuristic theme, I lost interest.

91BFABDA-F8AC-4F04-A543-4C2978C68079.jpeg

My current black ops 4 combat record.

And alchemist iq alchemist iq still thinks he can see me in cod -____-

Back
Top Bottom