[| -- Official Canadian Cool Grey Jordan XI Release (December 2010) -- |]

Let's get it going. How many pairs are you copping and from where?
I'm going for 2 pairs in size 13 from Footlocker in Ottawa, just like last year.

Based on last year's Space Jam release, pre-orders should start in October (please reply if you know something different).
Link to last year's Space Jam release thread - http://niketalk.com/topic/198522?page=1
Pics from http://marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=320
P_320_1_AJ-XI-CG-1i.jpg

P_320_2_AJ-XI-CG-2i.jpg

P_320_3_AJ-XI-CG-3i.jpg

P_320_4_AJ-XI-CG-4i.jpg

Breds, SJs, and Concords are my grails for 11s but I'll get a pair of CGs in mens and big kids to start and I'll see from there.

Already started my Concord saving funds 
laugh.gif

Breds, SJs, and Concords are my grails for 11s but I'll get a pair of CGs in mens and big kids to start and I'll see from there.

Already started my Concord saving funds 
laugh.gif

Was dead set on passing.
Saw recent pics a few weeks ago, and now I'm def copping.
Only one pair though, as these new soles are supposed to be "anti-yellow"
Plus, I'm saving "double cop" money for the White/Cements in January!!!!!

Was dead set on passing.

^^^^1 pair for now and a 2nd if the price is right 
wink.gif

I love the blue tint of the soles.  Don't know why dudes complain about it... Guess they like their piss yellowed CGs 
laugh.gif

Aren't White/Cement 3s in Feb '11?  But yeah 2 purrs no doubt.

^^^^1 pair for now and a 2nd if the price is right 
wink.gif

I love the blue tint of the soles.  Don't know why dudes complain about it... Guess they like their piss yellowed CGs 
laugh.gif

Aren't White/Cement 3s in Feb '11?  But yeah 2 purrs no doubt.

def coppin them. i probly put in my pre-order this coming october. then save up for the rumored concord/columbia pack.. but again, those are rumors so dont take my word for it..

def coppin them. i probly put in my pre-order this coming october. then save up for the rumored concord/columbia pack.. but again, those are rumors so dont take my word for it..

Two pair... possibly three. I still love the XI's for ball more than any other shoe. I just wish they'd drop the Lows (none of this I.E. crap) sooner than later.

Two pair... possibly three. I still love the XI's for ball more than any other shoe. I just wish they'd drop the Lows (none of this I.E. crap) sooner than later.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Was dead set on passing.
anti-yellow... any sources that prove this?

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Was dead set on passing.
anti-yellow... any sources that prove this?

Was watching a SneakGeekz video and he said he heard through the grapevine that
the blue tint is Nike's attempt at fighting the yellowing problem.
There is no solid facts but from comparing the 2010 ice soles to anything before that, it seems logical

Was watching a SneakGeekz video and he said he heard through the grapevine that
the blue tint is Nike's attempt at fighting the yellowing problem.
There is no solid facts but from comparing the 2010 ice soles to anything before that, it seems logical

I'm all for preventing or delaying the onset of yellowing.
Still I find it hard to believe that JB would eliminate it since sales would drop if we got DS pairs on ice for years since there wouldn't be a need to replace piss yellowed sneakers 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom