Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

Thats whats in there right now, garbage?
axxuo5.jpg

I'm having an issue with my amp. The sensitivity light on the side isn't on, but the front led is on indicating that the amp is receiving power correctly. However, my remote gain control, which is wired to the driver's seat, no longer turns on (the green light doesn't turn on), and this results in my subwoofer not performing.

What are the odds of me being able to diagnose and fix this myself? Or should I just find a local shop or send it into soundstream?

How much would the repair probably cost?

I just bought a pioneer avic 930bt for my challenger and I'm trying to change the speakers. What can u recommend for me to buy? My budget is around 500-600. Thanks fellas

I want to upgrade my sub (only one 10 inch Kenwood Tornado that I got for free
tongue.gif
) into something better... Right now, I have a 4 channel amp with 600 watts, and I want to have at least two 10" subs in my car, what can I get the best bang for my buck? Limit for the two subs/encloser is 200+-

Whats up fellas, im starting my system over, And i have a kenwood 1800 watt amp, my subs are cracked so i need new ones. And im also going to get new door speakers and they arent wired to an amp. And is it true you dont need rear speakers?

anyone have a phoenix gold 600.2 ti amp? i just bought one. if i hook this up to my boston acoustic pro 60 components would it give it 150 x 2 or 300 x 2?

Just got this Civic right here........what are some good inexpensive sound systems i can get for my new whip..

96f8d4.jpg

I just bought a 97 Grand Marquis and im lookin to get some speakers. I want something thats louder than my friends 2 Alpine Type Rs. Yes, I want loud and obnoxious. im lookin to spend 600 or less

Need some help for any car audio expert, I was wondering how much I should expect to pay to install some new speakers and a new stereo in my tacoma?

2003 Impala V6.

Just trying to build a LOUD daily driver.

Pioneer Premier 690UB Headunit.

Cadence CEQ-773 EQ.
Audioque 6.5" Pro Audio Mids & Power Acoustik tweeters.
Sundown SAX-100.4 w/ 4-gauge wiring.

Audioque HDC3 18"

Hifonics BRZ1700,1D w/ 0-gauge wiring.

5.5cuft ported box @ 35Hz.

Big 3 in 4-gauge wiring.

200 amp alternator & stock battery.

I'll update w/ amp, EQ, & final install pics, this weekend.

One of my RCA's died on my 4 channel. Been wanting to upgrade for the longest time anyways... just ordered a JL HD600/4

My car speakers are still stock and I'm looking to upgrade them. A friend of a friend will be hooking it up with his discount and installation.

My question is, which speakers on the best buy website would be the best to go with?

All help is appreciated!

Looking at 2 12's, box, amp, the whole 9 for my 4 door truck Titan.

Trying to keep under $800.. any pointers?

Also anyone in the Bay Area do installs on here want to make some money and install all this for me..

:nerd:

This is funny, I was planning to install my sound system tomorrow. 

All soundstream

15 inch SPL competition grade sub

Multiple matching speakers

and the amp.

I can't even remember the specifics of the speakers or amp, but I'll post pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom