*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Don't understand giving up KB, the number 1 receiver right now

but then again I was hearing things about him, supposedly he walked out of a practice last week

Yes he was inconsistent in the beginning but he was finally getting back to normal, catching passes that were needed

Hopefully Olsen comes back soon, and Funchess stays healthy

Honestly Stewart needed to go before KB

Thanks KB, we miss you already

This was a good win today for the Panthers. It's always a great day when the Falcons lose!

I was highly intrigued with this game without Benji. I was very pleased with the effort, especially by Cam, RUN-CMC and the defense. Stewart on the other hand... :stoneface: :stoneface:
I knew this game was ours when we left Julio WIDE OPEN......and he dropped an easy TD. :wow: Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

#KeepPounding :smokin

Stew giving us heart attacks, love him but he should have gone instead of KB, guess he’s there to teach cmc

ill take the W :pimp:

20171106_145734.thumb.jpg.5101fd007d5a979efe02c79ffdd78145.jpg

:smile:

Went to metlife to see my boys do work, Cam not so great with the numbers but our special teams defense :pimp:

Keep Pounding, will try to upload some vids later

4 game winning streak since that AWFUL Chicago loss. :D

Cam was not good today. Maybe that thumb injury is worse than I thought.

It was great to see G-Reg back. I'm glad they were cautions with him today.

LLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE

This game was ugly, but I will take an ugly win over a pretty loss 100/100 times.

The Panthers must be sharper next week. The Saints game is now flexed to 4:25 EST with the division lead up for grabs. Can't wait!

The Panthers with BAD LOSS last week, again, to the Saints....

Followed up with a GREAT WIN this week! Cam with that 62 yard run. Stewart with 3 TDs. Excellent final defensive stand with 4 straight blitzes.:wow:

We can still win the division y’all!

That defense! Bradberry, Jones, Peppers and company! :smokin
Cam to Greg! :smokin
Byrd! :smokin
CMC! (minus the muffed onside kick) :lol:

All of this with the JR controversy coming out on Friday. A very solid day of football for the Panthers.

10-4

MJ without any GM duties would be pretty dope. Just hope the franchise stays in Charlotte; it has to.

I’ll add more tomorrow.

This has been a crazy season. The fact that the Panthers are 11-4 with some high quality wins (let's pretend that the Bears game didn't happen :lol:) is quite impressive.

There is still a slim chance at a #2 seed and a first round bye. I know that the Panthers are already in the playoffs, but they need to knock the Falcons out on Sunday!

Okay.

Cam was dreadful, and the wide receivers plus Olsen couldn't get any separation. The defense was okay at best. That was just ugly. Not Chicago ugly, but it was rough.

HOWEVER

11-5 and a Wild Card game in the Superdome. Time for the squad to step up!

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom