*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

I don’t think we get past the Saints this weekend. I’m rooting for my team, always, but my expectations are very low.

EmotionalRedBaiji-size_restricted.gif

So tired of getting hosed. We had plenty of chances throughout to where it shouldn’t have gotten to the point of the booth not reviewing a play that ANY other franchise would’ve gotten the liberty of (and the grounding), but sucks nonetheless.

Don’t think I’ve hated a team more in my life than I do the Saints.

Pissed we lost, but, more than ever, it’s mixed with a calm of sorts. Maybe that’s just due to seeing things play out so suspiciously in the playoffs so many times.

We’ll be back. #KP

Trash refs.

Regardless, we need receivers. We’ve always needed receivers. Jarvis Landry anyone?

Wouldn’t mind Juice, but at his expected price tag not sure if we go that route. Def need a true “1” tho, another field-stretcher to pair with Samuel would help too.

Definitely a tough loss. I am happy with the way the team fought today. There were a couple of crucial plays that needed to be made by the Panthers, but they weren't made (Clay TD catch/Gano FG, etc.)

Cam did just about all he could do today. He was definitely on point throwing the football, but he needs some weapons BADLY, and it showed today.

There is a lot of uncertainty now with the team being sold, but there are some moves that need to be made this offseason:

• WR(s) through the draft and/or free agency
  • Star and Norwell: can the Panthers afford to keep both? If not, who stays?
  • Safety/CB/DE through the draft and/or free agency
  • Plenty more
Tough way to go out, but I believe that the squad will be back better next year for a SB run after some much needed moves are made.

#KeepPounding

- We gotta keep Norwell...Butler has to step up in star spot.
- Coleman had a hell of a year 3 years ago but it’s a wrap for him. Adams as well...I’m a still pissed he caught that pick.
- clearly CJ is gone but what about peppers? Good damn year.
- stew is gone. Great run for us.

Man we gotta get explosive. And get Worley on the damn bench

Cam played exceptional, we just need RECEIVERS

Never wanted to give up Ginn or Benjamin, yes they had loose hands sometimes but Ginns speed and Benjamins height make up for all of it

Proud of Cam, he took the team on his back, Olsen being Olsen, I hope he retires a Panther

The 2 throws to the endzone were AMAZING, Cam really spot on with the throws its just we need better weapons

Defense, we need backs, definitely missing Norman

Good season guys, hope we grab some gems this off season

This is literally the best thing that could’ve happened outside of a SB victory! Amen!

So what are your guys wants this offseason?

We got some key guys headed to UFA notably Norwell, Peppers, and Star. What can we afford and who can we realistically keep and who do YOU want to keep? I'm adamant that we bring back Norwell at all costs.

So what are your guys wants this offseason?

We got some key guys headed to UFA notably Norwell, Peppers, and Star. What can we afford and who can we realistically keep and who do YOU want to keep? I'm adamant that we bring back Norwell at all costs.

Since Norv is going to be the OC now, let's get Cam some deep-threat wide receivers. Also, a safety would be nice.

I think Star is gone. Peppers just had surgery, but I would like him back for 1 more year. Norwell will be expensive, but I think he should stay a Panther.

Back
Top Bottom