Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Anybody else watching? 

I'm watching every minute.  Judge Perry is that dude. He just gave a verbal smack down to the Defense. 

Anybody else watching? 

I'm watching every minute.  Judge Perry is that dude. He just gave a verbal smack down to the Defense. 

havent been watching but following in the news. crazy strategy from the defense saying she was sexually abused by her bro and father.

havent been watching but following in the news. crazy strategy from the defense saying she was sexually abused by her bro and father.

This trick is full of lies, I don't believe none of that she was sexually abused by her father and brother.. but every time she talked to her dad on the phone when she was in jail all she did was praise her dad for being such a great grand father and great father to her.

Take out all the evidence you still have a girl who didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days!
30t6p3b.gif

This trick is full of lies, I don't believe none of that she was sexually abused by her father and brother.. but every time she talked to her dad on the phone when she was in jail all she did was praise her dad for being such a great grand father and great father to her.

Take out all the evidence you still have a girl who didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days!
30t6p3b.gif

smh Ghenges dont you live in Orlando? how can you stomach watching anymore of this tomfoolery? #%+% has been forced down our throats for the last year.

smh Ghenges dont you live in Orlando? how can you stomach watching anymore of this tomfoolery? #%+% has been forced down our throats for the last year.

I started keeping up with this back in 08 on Nancy Grace and since then have lost track of what's going on. Any new developments, theories, and news?

I started keeping up with this back in 08 on Nancy Grace and since then have lost track of what's going on. Any new developments, theories, and news?

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

In the 3 years leading up the to trial, I didn't care much about it because the media was overreacting over everything.  If the chick sneezed they did a story on it. But now that the trial is on, I can't get enough.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

In the 3 years leading up the to trial, I didn't care much about it because the media was overreacting over everything.  If the chick sneezed they did a story on it. But now that the trial is on, I can't get enough.

On local t.v it is. It might be on the cable news stations too, MSNBC, Fox, CNN, etc.

Back
Top Bottom