Official Catfish TV Show thread

powerballin

Banned
This show is pretty good Mondays at 11pm on MTV.  Basically of the format of the movie. Good show with more twist than M.Nightshallowmon dancing to Chubby Checker in a Tornado. 

Alot of weirdos with hopes and dreams being crushed every week.  The thick southern blonde was the only chick that is smashable. 

I'm wondering if any episodes will have a happy ending....probably not.

Your thoughts NT?

nerd.gif
on at 12 again tonight

Had anyone been who they said they are?

Stopped watching after like 3 episodes.

Was the typical socially awkward/overweight/ugly people that I guessed were gonna be on.

Didn't understand the premise. I mean, how can you fall madly in love with a person you've never seen, met, or held an actual conversation with? Especially when you found them online and there are a bunch of tools that can be utilized to communicate visually. FaceTime, kwik, Skype, oovoo, etc.

6505c7828f0972e20c86e48753ae59d6.jpeg

Sunny could've got the business tho.  She was just hungry for "real love" and dumb.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Standards were too high. Really thinking she had a male model

It was soooo hilarious

This is trollin to the max

I thought the black dude was coming out because he was the girls brother or something

Tyler will become a meme for sure

One of my guilty pleasures
This show stays providing lulz when they finally reveal the other person
Tonight's episode had homie crushed

You know what I'm most impressed with in regards to this show? Nev. He seems absolutely genuine. There are a lot of opportunities to be a vulture while making this show, and every time he comes across empathetic and even fears for the people. He's everything you wouldn't expect out of a show that documents inevitable train wrecks. He's a pretty damn good at this stuff.

Show is absolutely trash IMO but for some reason I can't stop watching. The only positive thing I got from watching the show is how to properly use google image search and tineye when checking those suspect pics (srs). Seriously, if show was only 30 mins, I would actually be more interested, too much fluff and garbage that doesn't need to be on it. Almost all of them were fraudulent with the one exception being a dude using his early high school pics prior to ballooning up. Latest episode I had a feeling that amanda girl was some chunky dude who lived with his parents who swung the other way :smh:. And that girl becca looked like she wanted it from the dude who was catfished though, I'm not even sure those girls were even his friends, looked too stage.

Is there ever going to be success story or will all of them be catfished?

LMAO @ that dude who thought he was dating miss teen X :lol:.

Next episode might interest some NTers, a dude catfishing/fraudin a ****** :rofl:

Last edited:
I liked the movie, so I enjoy the show. I literally cringe when they revealed the black dude.

I'm waiting for an episode when they have a family member acting like one of the fake profiles.

Watched some of it for the first time tonight. Twitter makes it WAAAYYY more interesting than it actually is :lol:

Next weeks episode though......:x :lol:

Watched some of it for the first time tonight. Twitter makes it WAAAYYY more interesting than it actually is
laugh.gif

Next weeks episode though......
sick.gif
laugh.gif
thats what im noticing...imma have to peep because all these birds chirping about it.

Back
Top Bottom