Official Catfish TV Show thread

Funniest one is where the farmboy thought he was talking with a playboy model but turned out to be a friend of his. Cmon man you really think a playboy model hollered at you, and you couldnt tell the similarities in voice of your friend and the "playboy model". Feel sorry for some of these people.
He should of smashed his friend though. She had them massive mammory glands 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Man the elisode when the chick turned out to be a fat gay dude.

:rofl:

Yupp...that dude looked like he wanted to murder homeboi, especially because that gay dude was mad cheeky about the whole situation.

What's really scary is the fact that the show brings one participant to the other participants home. By revealing the residence/address of the deceiver to the victim, who is usually embarrassed on national television, they're encouraging a potentially dangerous situation in the future.

Something BAD will happen on this show; mark my words.

Funniest one is where the farmboy thought he was talking with a playboy model but turned out to be a friend of his. Cmon man you really think a playboy model hollered at you, and you couldnt tell the similarities in voice of your friend and the "playboy model". Feel sorry for some of these people.

Was the friend a girl atleast? :lol:
Yep and she was lowkey cute... she coulda got it

Dude was gay and tried to deny it.

yep... talmbout I used you for money.. he wanted a penis.

I'll get the dome from ole girl tho... prolly the yambs too.

BBWs :wow: :nerd:

Tonight's episode had me soooooo cooonffuuussseed!!

At first I was like why would this straight guy want to be with a man, then when they met I could've sworn he would've been happy she wasn't a man (when she first answered the door I was like "damn they got some real good plastic surgeons in Atlanta).

I guess the guy was really gay and disappointed she wasn't a transgender.

Still confused. But ole girl was looking kinda good, she was funny, genuine, and she had the assets (money and body wise) :smokin

I wouldve def smashed fat girl. Soon as she answered the door I knew she wasn't a ******, fake bitties don't jiggle like that and there was no apple

I saw the episode of the white kid, with the girl that was not bad....and the kid or adult, whatever, wanted to be friends...
roll.gif
.........I was like, whos the catfish?

Tonight's episode had me soooooo cooonffuuussseed!!

At first I was like why would this straight guy want to be with a man, then when they met I could've sworn he would've been happy she wasn't a man (when she first answered the door I was like "damn they got some real good plastic surgeons in Atlanta).

I guess the guy was really gay and disappointed she wasn't a transgender.

Still confused. But ole girl was looking kinda good, she was funny, genuine, and she had the assets (money and body wise) :smokin

Yea dude was def gay like why are you as a straight man lurking in a Gay forum...then when she told him the truth, he wasn't interested in her anymore.

The best part was when he was telling his homeboy about the situation. When Nev brought it up the dude was thinking "no no no" son heart dropped so fast. When he told him the homie wanted to bust out laughing so bad, but he seen dude was bout to cry. I was weak at that scene.

When she came to the door. I thought "that chest is a lil too jiggly, and she had some wide hips" def a women.

Ol dude def tricked that one off bc she seemed to be into him, and she def was a come up for him.

The last couple shows have def bought the lulz.

Last edited:
Yea dude was def gay like why are you as a straight man lurking in a Gay forum...then when she told him the truth, he wasn't interested in her anymore.

The best part was when he was telling his homeboy about the situation. When Nev brought it up the dude was thinking "no no no" son heart dropped so fast. When he told him the homie wanted to bust out laughing so bad, but he seen dude was bout to cry. I was weak at that scene.

When she came to the door. I thought "that chest is a lil too jiggly, and she had some wide hips" def a women.

Ol dude def tricked that one off bc she seemed to be into him, and she def was a come up for him.

The last couple shows have def bought the lulz.

Yeah dude was gay, he seemed disappointed to find out she wasn't a ******

I don't get why the dude wouldn't just come out and say it. It's pretty obvious tha he's gay. We can all see that.:lol:

I keep hearing about this joint left and freakin right, and have yet to watch an episode......

Now, I feel like i'd be lost catching it the next time it's on.
mean.gif
mad.gif

I stopped watching MTV though a couple years ago when Real World started getting too played...

the show is pure comedy
I couldnt imaging being on the show
If the person wasnt who they said they were they would get next'd like the .gif
I would cause a scene :lol:

This was the most confusing episode of any show I've ever watched :lol:, though it became much more clear once it was obvious he was gay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom