Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

the fact that the cavs pulled to within like 7 or something in game 5 at celt's home court gives me some hope..

Originally Posted by brovash

the fact that the cavs pulled to within like 7 or something in game 5 at celt's home court gives me some hope..
And that's after having a 14 point lead.

Unlike the Hawks, the Cavaliers have given BOS a run for their money at their place. Today they will break through.

The key is to NOT let Boston come out the gate madly. I don't wanna see a 22-8 lead to start the game. Play composed and calm. Weather the storm and blockout the crowd.

open guys have to hit open shots, if we can keep this within 5-7 points after the third, we can get it, game 7 this is why your a fan, lets get it cavs

reminds me of last years indians/red sox game 7, and to be honest; I dont have a good feeling about this...
ohwell.gif

my generic keys to the game:
-Get Z involved early
-Lebron NEEDS to attack
-Don't pass the ball to Andy

Originally Posted by reazson

reminds me of last years indians/red sox game 7, and to be honest; I dont have a good feeling about this...
ohwell.gif

my generic keys to the game:
-Get Z involved early
-Lebron NEEDS to attack
-Don't pass the ball to Andy
The pressure is CLEARLY on Boston..... EVERYBODY WANTS to see them Advance and move closer to the LAKERS/CELTICS match up Stern and the ABC wants tosee. Any one of the 3 games in Boston the CAVS clearly SHOULD have won.... I guess the Celtics pull this one out .....

Nobody knows what to expect. The Celtics should be ashamed for going to 7 in the first 2 rounds. But I guess as long as they win... Problem is I think theymessed up this time. For some reason, Paul Pierce's "guarantee" causes me to think he will struggle badly. I say Cavs by 7 on a late game run...if needed.

I am nervous about Lebron. He could go off.

We already should have lost at home to you guys so it can definitely happen again.

Celtics lose...doc rivers to be fired...they will finally realize how much of a horrible coach he is.boston been hanging on a thread so far this playoffs andfinally there luck will run out

If the Truth can come out aggressive on the offensive end, I like the Cs chances. However, I am scared this is going to be one of those future NBA HardwoodClassic games where Lebron goes for 50+. I'm a nervous wreck right now, so much that I'm forcin myself out to the gym to burn this energy off.
laugh.gif

I kind of have mixed feelings..Lebron is my favorite player in the NBA..but I'd really like to see a Celtics-Lakers matchup in the Finals. So I'm justhoping for a tough game and whoever moves on to the next round will make it to the Finals.

kind of have mixed feelings..Lebron is my favorite player in the NBA..but I'd really like to see a Celtics-Lakers matchup in the Finals. So I'm just hoping for a tough game and whoever moves on to the next round will make it to the Finals.
I agree.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Lebron vs Kobe matchup but I would love to see Kobe kill the "small 3" dreams get destroyed

If the cavs beat the celtics i will put in my sig that i am the biggest moron on the planet...

So its a win-win for Celtics fans.
smile.gif
j/k

But yeah like everyone else said, I'm afriad LeBron's gonna drop like 57/12/11 or something.
laugh.gif

And Dear Doc Rivers:

PLEASE START JAMES POSEY OVER RAY.

Thank you.

Need Paul to come out strong.

Posey should get the start but knowing Doc he won't.

i just want the stars to shine, i don't really care who wins. lebron, kg, pierce, and allen please all step up and have one great performance togetherplease
embarassed.gif

If anyone says the celts are gonna blow em out because its game 7 and they dont lose at home and they blew out the hawk etc..your Wrong.
The cavs have showed they can do damage away they just never finish it. This is very diffrent from the Hawks series. The cavs lost game 1 by a missed lay upand in game 4 were up by 14 and blew it. This will not be a blow out this will be one hell of a game and i cant wait.

Mike brown idk what il do if u keep sasha pavlovic in for more then a minute, dude is horrendous.

GO CAVS!!

I don't think Cavs are a very good team and I have been saying that all season but some how they keep winning and now they are at a game 7 with the bestregular season team in the league. I actually think Cavs will win today though based on the fact that I think LeBron will go off.

Back
Top Bottom